*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

The first half at Motherwell wouldn't have happened. The taigs dropped 4 points that week and we went from a great position to almost certainties. The fans would have been buzzing and that performance wouldn't have happened.

Agree, our 4 draws could all have been wins. Could have won the league 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it 4 wins and a draw we need?

Like this banner is wrong isn’t it? :lol:

722CB0CC-8720-4C13-BC8A-50BF673AA456.jpeg

Win the next 4 our points tally would be 91 (which is celtics current highest amount) obviously our 4th match being against them, win that would make us winners (since their tally goes to 88 and wed be on 91). 

image.gif.7be48cdf85208dcef413f891e5089307.gif

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

RTV. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

RTV. Illegal streaming is a disgrace and robs the club of much needed money in these difficult times 

I've have the standard RTV subscription for many years........cheapskate Loyal.

1 hour ago, sasap said:

Hesgoal  mate if you can't afford Rangers TV using a VPN :tu:

Cheers bud :tu:

2 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i'm shite at numbers so it is looking likely we can win it at the chamber of secrets?

Yeah it is mate, we win our next 3 games and celtic win theirs then the title can be decided at the peadodome

Regardless of that result we still have 5 matches to get something like 4 points should the worst happen which i doubt

10 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yes. As long as we win the 3 games before going there including today’s game. 

6 pointer v the tims so we can afford to draw (or, heaven forbid, lose a game from the next 3) and beat the cunts in their midden and still be crowned champions.

What a truly wonderful position to be in. 

11 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Amazing where we are really...

Undefeated in the league (4 wins away?) and undefeated in Europe in late February; one foot in the last 16...

Unreal from us. 

What, 3 goals, conceded at home in the league? 

:lol: 

1 home league goal conceded 

As I have said before every league fixture I just want the 3 points. Performance and winning margin are irrelevant at this stage.

The back 5 that finished the match in Belgium will start again. Alfredo will start. I won't be surprised to see Wright start and Kent on the bench if needed. Aribo or Hagi to start on the right. Kamara picked up a knock on Thursday and may be rested.

I don't know why I speculate about the starting XI as Gerrard always throws a curve ball.

Squad will be on a high after Antwerp. 2-0 for me.

Archived