*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental to even imply that a manager of a club who are in a relegation battle and need every possible point they can get to survive would tell his players to throw a game because they are facing his bo

3 points please but it would be handy for my blood pressure if it wasn’t another edgy win.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, CrawfordRfc said:

How bad does our pitch look btw? Club very active on Twitter this afternoon and the pitch looks in rough shape.

i've seen worse. we've just had snow/ice and we're 29 games into the season. 

it's not great but it's not terrible.

1 minute ago, CrawfordRfc said:

I assume I was my post about the pitch🙈 

I know weather hasn’t been ideal the last week or so but we’ve only played on it twice in a month so you’d expect it to be better. 

Every pitch in Scotland is fucked at the moment tbf 

That's me just paid for the feed, better not be issues with the chromecast! 

As always, it's the 3 points that matter and just winning. Youd like to think the other nights game will put a spring in our step and we'll get a good performance and a resounding victory. If we do it's a bonus, just get the 3 points...

9 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Bricking it over this game today. Getting into the squeeky bum time. Another few games and we're nearly there. 

Same, going to be like this all the way now until it’s done. Just need the win today and get us three points closer, want this wrapped up at the earliest possible opportunity.

Gman36, HG5 and Dickie1963 like this
48 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Not even thinking about losing a game mate. Fuck that. 

If we lose a game we cant be crowned at their place unless they drop points. We are currently on 79 so 3 wins takes us to 88 points. They can currently get to 91 so even if we beat them that becomes 88. We wouldn't be crowned champions officially while they could still beat us on goal difference. 

9 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Bricking it over this game today. Getting into the squeeky bum time. Another few games and we're nearly there. 

Given our record this season we should be more than fine getting it over the line, but I still find myself shitting it when the games come round :lol:

Just want it wrapped up.

Gman36 likes this