Which Other Teams Do You Enjoy Beating The Most ?

tannerall

My short answer is all of them of course. 

And tomorrow we play one in particular, dundee united.

But outside the obvious of cellic and aberdeen,  dundee united and hibs who do we take greatest pleasure in beating, and why, be specific.

Are there any of the top tier teams we actually don't mind ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Johnstone. Spend a lot of time in Perth and a lot of them are the kinds of insufferable twats that try to look down on us. And they tend not to dislike sellic as much in my experience.

Call me a traditionalist, but I don't mind the likes of yer Hearts, Dundees and Killies.

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Aberdeen at Pittodrie 

Aberdeen and the mob we are playing today are obvious ones. So I assumed those in OP. 

So outside of cellic, aberdeen, dundee united and hibs, who are all givens. 

I did not mind Dundee too much till they shafted us and rest of Scottish football last year with an email. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Aberdeen and the mob we are playing today are obvious ones. So I assumed those in OP. 

I did not mind Dundee too much till they shafted us and rest of Scottish football last year with an email. 

Incorrect 

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Buzzing for 3pm woooo

38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

St Johnstone. Spend a lot of time in Perth and a lot of them are the kinds of insufferable twats that try to look down on us. And they tend not to dislike sellic as much in my experience.

Call me a traditionalist, but I don't mind the likes of yer Hearts, Dundees and Killies.

Killie? This isn't on the basis that "they never voted no" pish is it?

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Me tae, got stuck in at right back against that mob and had never played right back in my life. The left winger they had was a nippy fast as fuck cunt and he totally ripped me to bits. 

Absolutely no requirement for this foul bigotry.

Shame on you.

46 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I'm in the same boat as a Perthshire man mate, shower of arseholes around here. The shite I took off St Johnstone fans (I know many) in 2012 made me despise the cunts. 

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Some of my greatest memories are winning away at the piggery and shitodery. 

absolute chaos 

Would you prefer them in the league for those big occasions. 

I can understand some folk would, as nothing better than beating the neighbour. Even as wee boys playing street team against other street team we understood that. 

However I would gladly give them up, and the rest of the top Scotland teams as the European Cups morph into European leagues. 

Would still support the grass root teams in Scotland as well. and respect them and our shared histories. Queen's Park in particular, maybe even Albion Rovers at a push........

Archived