Which Other Teams Do You Enjoy Beating The Most ?

tannerall

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Where's he done that ? 

Where you at the game ?

Why did you highlight " Lot of it was to do with them charging us twice for postponed game tickets"

That actually happened.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/rangers-fume-dundee-utd-charge-fans-postponed-game-449411

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Am a bit surprised that you are endorsing Dundee Utd.  Possibly playing devil's advocate, or do you just genuinely have a soft spot for them in the past ? There's a lot of history, which I know some will choose to ignore, forget, or may not even be aware of. Lot of it was to do with them charging us twice for postponed game tickets, a deliberate board decision, then they just took it downhill from there, their board and fans genuinely hated us. Maybe they don't know much about our recent history, or just don't care ?

They also backed cellic to the hilt during our demotion, and the deal allegedly included cellic getting an option on two of their players at an inflated price.   Ironically cellic got their two best players, played them in the second team mostly, and Dundee Utd, fell down the league. 

Lol not endorsing them.

I’m just saying they aren’t some kind of major rival of ours.

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I highlighted the parts my questions related too 

What are  your questions and why did you highlight the second part ?

Please check my post again.

There is a link now in the post if you care to read it. 

12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Where's he done that ? 

Where you at the game ?

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

What are  your questions and why did you highlight the second part ?

Please check my post again.

There is a link now in the post if you care to read it. 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I highlighted the parts my questions related too 

2 fairly simple questions , 2nd is a simple yes or no 

I developed a great dislike of Alloa and Ayr Utd when we were in the lower leagues so love to see us beat them. Apart from that I don't mind most of the lower league Clubs and apart from the obvious sheep, scum and junkies the "bigger" club i like to see us beat is Hearts, cant stand they cunts, I remember them gloating at our demise when we played them during admin, hadn't expected it but should have known better. We battered them 3-0 that day i think, got absolutely pished with my old boy and had a tremendous curry then got the fuck out of Edinburgh, good day in all and I love beating shitty Hearts

23 hours ago, Inigo said:

St Johnstone. Spend a lot of time in Perth and a lot of them are the kinds of insufferable twats that try to look down on us. And they tend not to dislike sellic as much in my experience.

Call me a traditionalist, but I don't mind the likes of yer Hearts, Dundees and Killies.

People in Perth particularly or St Johnstone fans look down on us?   Assuming you mean people from Perth and if so my question is why?

46 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

People in Perth particularly or St Johnstone fans look down on us?   Assuming you mean people from Perth and if so my question is why?

Yes, people native to Perth. They often display some kind of superiority complex, which seems to be based on the belief that Rangers fans are all knuckle dragging bigots. 

Perth natives are mostly insular weirdos that don't really understand WoS cultural dynamics, in my experience.

23 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hearts and especially at tyncastle, since 2012 their support turned  into a bunch of hateful bastards towards us and were one of the worst with the you let yet club die, your not Rangers any more patter, the snow game at Ibrox (game that was abandoned and the easdale/Ashley protests) they tried to act hard and have a go at our fans inside the stadium. Where soundly put in their place outside

Always used to have a wee soft spot for Hearts loved their Gorgie boys chant, thought they were a solid loyalist support. That all died after 2012 now they’re just a bunch of Rangers hating bastards like every other support in scotland and I take great pleasure in ramming they shity chants down their shity throats 

Hearts do still have a good percentage of loyalists among there fan base . Their young ultras type group are quite upfront about their loyalist support . But in purely footballing terms they are wanks and as you were more than willing to stick the boot in when troubles of there own were bubbling to the surface. A tynecaslte victory is always a great day out 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Hearts do still have a good percentage of loyalists among there fan base . Their young ultras type group are quite upfront about their loyalist support . But in purely footballing terms they are wanks and as you were more than willing to stick the boot in when troubles of there own were bubbling to the surface. A tynecaslte victory is always a great day out 

Just had a look at that hearts forum and a thread about The Gorgie boys ultras,  fans urging them to keep away from singing ‘hideous hun songs’ and ‘sectarian bigot songs’ wanting the words in the Gorgie boys song changed, some even wanting the Gorgie in their name dropped because  its seen as sectarian or some shite like that. The Union flag is also bigoted according to some fud. Loads of posts calling a section of their own support ‘mini huns’ ‘sectarian bigots ‘and telling them to get to fuck. fs thats tarrier patter. Also a fanny with the user name ‘Independence’ moaning about flags and songs that cause divide in their support saying supporting hearts isn’t t about picking sides. The irony of his username totally overlooked 🤣😆

That forums a riddy

Worse than on here 😆

21 hours ago, tannerall said:

They also backed cellic to the hilt during our demotion, and the deal allegedly included cellic getting an option on two of their players at an inflated price.   Ironically cellic got their two best players, played them in the second team mostly, and Dundee Utd, fell down the league. 

Absolutely glorious this bit, sealed their own fate by hating us so much. 

Dundee Utd . 

Thomson was always a prick towards us . He was the first that mentioned not lengthening the 2008 season,  citing his players holidays . Wouldnt give us a refund after cancelling a game at HT . He was continually on about us during admin , warned his fans of the dangers of going to Ibrox in the SC game and , iirc,  refused to sit in the directors box during that game ,  instead he sat with the DU support . 

Aye , Dundee Utd . Fuck them .

Archived