Which Other Teams Do You Enjoy Beating The Most ?

tannerall

Aberdeen are insignificant and inconsequential. Their success these days exists only based on results against us.

Beating them is always enjoyable, especially in run-of-the-mill, anticlimactic fashion.

It crushes them.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t follow mate, apart from a missing e in Tynecastle and an extra caste I’m not sure what your issue is 😆

Extra caste was a bit spasticated mate so thought you might be drinking. Maybe you are just tired from all that work you were going to do but never.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Extra caste was a bit spasticated mate so thought you might be drinking. Maybe you are just tired from all that work you were going to do but never.

Grafted like fuck this week matey had to make up for being snowed off the week before. Earned myself a nice wee wage packet, so alls good. 

Not had a drink or a patsy since I finished yesterday. Sitting on the couch contemplating a wee half bottle. Think I’ll give the gear a miss put my money to better use. 

What about yerself bud ?

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not had a drink or a patsy since I finished yesterday.

You are a true inspiration mate, that is a terrific effort:lol:

This will be will be my second weekend in a row off it completely, scunnered with it. Probably go a few walks or something to break the monotomy while I wait for our game tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You are a true inspiration mate, that is a terrific effort:lol:

This will be will be my second weekend in a row off it completely, scunnered with it. Probably go a few walks or something to break the monotomy while I wait for our game tomorrow.

Mate usually I’m on it within an hour of finishing on the Friday 

This is a fantastic effort from me 😆

See all they cunts that helped send us down to the lower divisions? Them! 
Also, all the cunts that  shat it in the vote last year. Them!

Never forgive, never forget what they did to us! 
Stupid cunts cut noses off to spite themselves to the detriment of the whole of Scottish football. 

Fucking hate them all. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate usually I’m on it within an hour of finishing on the Friday 

This is a fantastic effort from me 😆

I think you need to change your ways bud.

You don't want to end up in a sheltered housing complex alone stinking of pish and thinking some guy off sky sports is managing St Mirren.

Don't let it happen mate.

Outside Celtic I struggle to get worked up about another club. Hibs at a push but even then it’s nowhere close to a win against Celtic.

Aberdeen fans are hilariously tragic in how much effort they put into hating us. Some of our support have gone well overboard on the Dundee Utd thing in the last few years.

Used  to enjoy Benburb-St Anthony's games, especially when they played next to the wee Ibrox club, was a great atmosphere and the hoops usually lost. 

Was the same with other junior clubs always wanted the likes  of Petershill to beat St Rochs  as well. 

I have a Facebook friend who is a Sheep. I remember his Dad who was a big Sheep.

Continually posts stuff/facts with Rangers (deceased). 

I never give them a thought. Don't want them to lose in so far as I never think about them. 

Dundee Utd are a disappointment we used to go up mobhanded to watch their European games but the way they turned onus when we were weak will never be forgiven.

I'll be honest there's no team I look for and hope they get beat apart from the obvious.

This might change if The Sheep improve.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Some of our support have gone well overboard on the Dundee Utd thing in the last few years.

Am a bit surprised that you are endorsing Dundee Utd.  Possibly playing devil's advocate, or do you just genuinely have a soft spot for them in the past ? There's a lot of history, which I know some will choose to ignore, forget, or may not even be aware of. Lot of it was to do with them charging us twice for postponed game tickets, a deliberate board decision, then they just took it downhill from there, their board and fans genuinely hated us. Maybe they don't know much about our recent history, or just don't care ?

They also backed cellic to the hilt during our demotion, and the deal allegedly included cellic getting an option on two of their players at an inflated price.   Ironically cellic got their two best players, played them in the second team mostly, and Dundee Utd, fell down the league. 

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Am a bit surprised at you are endorsing Dundee Utd.  Possibly playing devil's advocate, or do you just genuinely have a soft spot for them in the past ? There's a lot of history, which I know some will choose to ignore, forget, or may not even be aware of. Lot of it was to do with them charging us twice for postponed game tickets, a deliberate board decision, then they just took it downhill from there, their board and fans genuinely hated us. Maybe they don't know much about our recent history, or just don't care ?

They also backed cellic to the hilt during our demotion, and the deal allegedly included cellic getting an option on two of their players at an inflated price.   Ironically cellic got their two best players, played them in the second team mostly, and Dundee Utd, fell down the league. 

Where's he done that ? 

Where you at the game ?

bheasts, sheep, hivs, dundee junkies. 

there are some other wee diddy teams but can't think off the top of my head. usually only if some player/manager comes out and starts talking shite. hammering them afterwards is always good to shut them the fuck up. 

Archived