The Importance Of El Bufalo

ayrshireranger

'From the start of the season we’ve seen a very different Alfredo Morelos.

Last season saw the Colombian once again carrying much of the offensive burden, in many cases it was Morelos or bust. A total of 39 goals/assists was a brilliant individual return.

This season the numbers may not look quite as impressive: 18 goals/assists from 31 games. It’s still a significant return, but there is far more to Morelos’ game than just numbers and the team success highlights exactly that.'

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2021/02/20/the-importance-of-el-bufalo/

Morelos is one of those players that I back even when he's going thru a slump because I know the class is there, he plays with his heart on his sleeve and gives his all for the Club and he's one of the players I find it hard to get angry at cause you know he wants the goals as much as you do.

Love the guy and can't wait to see the trophy in his hands 

Due to our outstanding form this season puts us in a position where we no longer have to sell Alfie and I'd love for him to be here and mature into a truly world class player, with Champions League football on the horizon he should be looking to prove himself in that competition and I think he will. 

Hope he's here till at least he's made a few world cup appearances for Colombia adding to his value.

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

His all round forward play is even more important than his goalscoring. 

He makes things happen, but his finishing is poor wrt goal per chance. Good to have him in the team, but glad he doesn't think he will always start.

He's like a mid-life crisis buying an old car.
Takes a lot of care and attention to keep it ticking over.
And just when you think you've fixed all the little issues.
It breaks down again.
And the doubters say that you're wasting your time.
But when the sun is out.
And everything is running as it should.
Then you're glad you stuck with it.

All the wee idiots that think he’s not done enough this season are nowhere to be seen. Every time he misses out, through injury, suspension, or being rested, we rarely play well. Then he comes back in and shows what we’ve been missing. He is fucking essential.  

22 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He clearly hasn't  scored as many goals as previous seasons, but he has became a better all round player.

He used to be a greedy fucker and shot on sight. Nowdays he plays for the team. Lots of assists and digs in and defends when required. 

Overall game Improved by the gaffer

I absolutely love the wee mad bastard, the cunts in this country just continually drag the wee man down but he just gets back up and has another go.

Defenders hate playing against him, opposition fans hate him, our media detractors hound him and our officials unfairly single him out for punishment. 

That is because he is a threat, an unbelievable threat at that, excellent piece of business to get him for 1 million thanks to JJ.

Now i know he can improve on some silly aspects of him game, of that there is no doubt but on the flip side i'd say the fact he hasn't is a major factor in him still being at the club.

I know that many want him sold this summer. I feel that would be a mistake. A season which includes the CL will maximise his value.

To me, he will be unbelievably difficult to replace. He will go for financial reasons but let's have one final season and watch him in the CL.

24 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I know that many want him sold this summer. I feel that would be a mistake. A season which includes the CL will maximise his value.

To me, he will be unbelievably difficult to replace. He will go for financial reasons but let's have one final season and watch him in the CL.

Yeah, the draw of the Champions League could well make the minds up of some players that may well have looked to leave, to stay. 

Not many players get the opportunity to play in the CL :rangers:

Archived