Scott Wright

G.E.C.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a wee peek on the sheep shagger forum when he signed, predictable posts about cruciate ligaments getting done etc., we will turn this boy into a very good football player, something their wee shitey arsehole club can only dream of, I really hate every club in Scotland except Rangers, continuing to swim in your hurt ya nobody rat bastards 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Always been hyped up as a player with good technical ability and we are already seeing that in his appearances for us so far.

People can point to his record at Aberdeen but playing for Aberdeen, under Derek McInnes, was never going to be the best place for a player like that to thrive.

I said he had been 'suppressed' at Aberdeen.

Looks to be a real asset, looking forward to seeing more of him. :tu:

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Had a wee peek on the sheep shagger forum when he signed, predictable posts about cruciate ligaments getting done etc., we will turn this boy into a very good football player, something their wee shitey arsehole club can only dream of, I really hate every club in Scotland except Rangers, continuing to swim in your hurt ya nobody rat bastards 

The sheep are always on  about our players getting career ending injuries while still revelling in a horror tackle on our player 30 odd years ago. Couldn’t imagine supporting a club so shite that it’s fans celebrate injuring someone 3 decades ago. Absolute saddos 🤣🤣 

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I said he had been 'suppressed' at Aberdeen.

Looks to be a real asset, looking forward to seeing more of him. :tu:

I don’t think he’s the only one there who falls into that category tbh.

I remember earlier on this season somebody on one of the Scottish football podcasts made a similar assessment about Lewis Ferguson.

They said that he they feel he plays within himself a bit because of the job he’s asked to do for Aberdeen and the style of play that they have.

Archived