Anxiety

Rlm

A dare say there will have been a few jitters& nerves around todays game because of crucial injuries to a couple of key players. But it cudnt of gone any better..bags of skill and class shown all over that pitch today.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game since Ross County i think, i have been able to relax and enjoy a 2nd half without being nervous as fuck.

And who can blame us, after all we've been through, and the last 2 season collapses. 

But i think today should settle a few nerves in not just us, but the team, best domestic performance in a while.

Maybe we need to scudding teams in Europe at the same time to keep the team interested :lol:

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

As many posters have seen, I've been an absolute shitebag on here. Hate people celebrating before it is done but performances like today help. I will loose my wee shit when we lift the trophy 

Loose your shit mate it’s time to loose your shit 

26 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The Thursday and Sunday routine seems to suit us. 

Too much rest makes us rusty. 

Mind you that first 20 minutes today wasn't impressive but once we scored it was easy street. 

I think given it was the first European game in ages, it was understandable we were tired. Especially as they essentially played a 105 minute basketball game on Thursday!

I’m just gutted it’s now 10 days until our next league game.

Archived