Balogun Today

RockwellGers

Now there's a safe pair of hands to step in and cover for Tav. Today he was very solid, I just trust the guy to keep things tight.

He had an assist, was decent coming forward. Also his presence is strong on the park, seems to have leadership qualities and is a real pro. 

Deserved a thread big Leon. 

Ross Wilson deserves a fucking medal bring him in on a free, he’s absolute colossal. He’s comfortable on the ball, aggressive, big, strong, quick and a fucking superb character when you listen to him talk and do interviews. Love the big guy, you’d never think he was 33 could pass for a 25 year old. 

38 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

He reminded me of a better Bassey today. His athleticism allows him to maraud down that wing and also quickly recover if anyone gets behind, and I was pleasantly surprised at his delivery. Should have had an assist.

I would give him an assist for the second goal.

Only saw the second half, even then not all the game....but he looked class. Seemed to totally understand Tav's role inside out and did his best to carry out everything Tav does. It's also great that he's there to defend the flank too. Really hope the big guy gets signed permanently!

Had a great game today, managed to take on full back on a few occasions, however mom for me was Aribo, the only negative is that if he's playing full back it means Helander will play CB and I think he can be a bit suspect at times, imo he was poor today.

Archived