*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Course they are on the bench... 

The way some reference things on here clubs like Villa, City and Chelsea would never play the likes of Grealish, Fodden and Chillwell again, they have all played numerous times for their clubs since Covid breaches.... points to be won, games to be won, money to be had, trophies to be won... 

None of them are Bongani Zungu, 

7th choice Midfielder. 

All listed have shown they are huge for their team, given their all previously. Won games, contributed to the club.

Also none of those Clubs are Glasgow Rangers.

Villa City and Chelsea 🤮🤮

5 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Play 3 at the back if needed. Bring on Simpson. If not any young full back we have registered.

Defenders listed for the Europa League. 

Tav, Helander, Goldson, Barasic  Balogun, 

Bassey, Simpson, King. 

Mcclelland, Miller , Devon, Harkness, 

Fire on any of those young boys that can follow the rules.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/clubs/50121--Rangers/squad/

We aren't going to just hurl what tactically works for us out the window like that... mental. 

Just now, molesmole said:

7th choice Midfielder. 

All listed have shown they are huge for their team, given their all previously. Won games, contributed to the club.

Nae shit... aye even clubs who earn fucking millions from TV deals aren't daft enough to just chuck players away... 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nae shit... aye even clubs who earn fucking millions from TV deals aren't daft enough to just chuck players away... 

Calm doon Dennis yer allowed to quote other cunts on here. 

He isn't our player for a start.

2 minutes ago, molesmole said:

7th choice Midfielder. 

With Jack out you can bet your bottom dollar assuming we're ahead in the tie, Zungu will come on to shore things up and manage the game out.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

out of curiosity, how is Simpson registered for this? I would have thought registration for this round would have been weeks ago.

Can register 3 new players after the January transfer window as long as they still make the homegrown quota.

3 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

We aren't going to just hurl what tactically works for us out the window like that... mental. 

What in the highly unlikely incident that both fullbacks are injured in the same game in the first 10 mins. 

Balogun is Rb.   

Borna is LB. 

I was providing a hypothetical response to a hypothetical question. Ffs.

Or as a said any the young lads listed as defenders in our euro squad can play at fullback. 

23 minutes ago, molesmole said:

I am genuinely not as annoyed about the young boys being in the bench as seeing Zungu. 

Get him tae fuck. 

*imagine being Jones and Edmundson.

Jones has a shit attitude and doesn't apply himself, George on the other hand needs game time and was likely always going on loan considering the form of helander, balogun and goldson

1 minute ago, molesmole said:

What in the highly unlikely incident that both fullbacks are injured in the same game in the first 10 mins. 

Balogun is Rb.   

Borna is LB. 

I was providing a hypothetical response to a hypothetical question. Ffs.

Or as a said any the young lads listed as defenders in our euro squad can play at fullback. 

Totally different... you are wanting to take a shot gun to our own foot.. 

10 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Started work at 10:30 this morning and was supposed to be on till 8 and i was thinking all day cant wait till i finish to go up the round and crack open the beers and watch the Rangers game until my boss told me its an early kick off on you go up the road. Fucking buzzing :lol: Kilmarnock fan so he is so respect to him.

Mon the Teddys!

Reminds me of the time my boss told me on the day of the final in Manchester, to take the Next day off. Thought that was class, he was a St.Mirren fan.

Just now, stevemac said:

Jones has a shit attitude and doesn't apply himself, George on the other hand needs game time and was likely always going on loan considering the form of helander, balogun and goldson

But these other lads have top attitudes and apply themselves ?

I think he was only potentially going to go out on loan if/when we signed Simpson.  

Would defo have been there as cover with Katic out.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

out of curiosity, how is Simpson registered for this? I would have thought registration for this round would have been weeks ago.

Shoosh mate.

The unwashed will be firing off emails to UEFA, FIFA, SFA, SPFL, CIA, FBI the lot :mutley:

Just now, molesmole said:

But these other lads have top attitudes and apply themselves ?

I think he was only potentially going to go out on loan if/when we signed Simpson.  

Would defo have been there as cover with Katic out.

Patterson and bassey, yes. They wouldn't have featured as often (given the circumstances and performances of Barasic and tav) if they didn't have the right attitude or application.

Balogun is the sub centre half and given the lack of injuries it made sense to loan george out as he is at the stage of his career where he needs regular gametime. King I believe is a centre half and he is adequate as 4th choice IMO

Archived