*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Obviously buzzing to be in the Champions League but I'll miss this competition next year. Some great nights the last few years.

It has been perfect for us to find our feet in Europe again after years away from it, plus the money has been handy but I'm glad we'll be back amongst the big boys next year - probably getting smashed off the top teams but I keep dreaming about standing in Ibrox with the Champions League music starting :lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

It has been perfect for us to find our feet in Europe again after years away from it, plus the money has been handy but I'm glad we'll be back amongst the big boys next year - probably getting smashed off the top teams but I keep dreaming about standing in Ibrox with the Champions League music starting :lol:

Gerrard said he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Walter Smith, but he's only a defeat to Gothenburg in the Champions League away from earning the comparison I suppose!

Alfie doing no harm at all to his value with his performances at this level, superb yet again, loving his attitude since he has came back.

Hats off to the poster who said Patterson would come on and score.

Obv some posters didn't celebrate that:craphead: joking, calm doon.

What a season we're having, writing our own history here, fucking outstanding, so proud of this club.

Brian Laudrup and Gravesen in the studio and hightlights from our game come on... presenter asks Gravesen about Rangers and our amazing run... he doesnt reply - just looks at her... What does Laudrup do??? Fist pumps! Says not a single team left will want to draw us. He is, of course right......and handsome.

Archived