*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Jack out for a couple weeks again....

I really do like Jack but he's now injured too much for me, I think including him we're looking at a bit of a change in the middle next season. Kamara has apparently made signals about wanting to move on and Davis can't play on forever. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Jack, Roofe and Tav out for at least 2 weeks. Hopefully all back for the old firm

big task for the squad to get this game and the 6 points next week too. Full faith in them! 

Be surprised if Tav or Roofe made it to be honest. Tav’s was a bad one, and Roofe’s 2-3 weeks seem to always be around 6. 

If I could only have one back and fit it would be Jack. The filth ran over the top of our midfield last game. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Be surprised if Tav or Roofe made it to be honest. Tav’s was a bad one, and Roofe’s 2-3 weeks seem to always be around 6. 

If I could only have one back and fit it would be Jack. The filth ran over the top of our midfield last game. 

SG said it was 2-3 weeks for both Tav and Roofe. I wouldn't rush Tav back tho, hopefully theres a last 16 tie if not save for the OF game.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I really do like Jack but he's now injured too much for me, I think including him we're looking at a bit of a change in the middle next season. Kamara has apparently made signals about wanting to move on and Davis can't play on forever. 

We need to sign at least 2 centre midfielders in the summer I think, Zungu will be gone and as you say Davis can’t keep playing the amount of games he has been 

27 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Would rather Tav and Jack tbh, good thing is is that game is a solid 3 weeks away and I think Tav would do everything possible to get back asap

But you're right midfield was a mess last time but hopefully with having Aribo, Jack, Arfield and Davis all available they'll be enough talent to play through them.

and even at that, its a different gaffer now so they might not even play that formation again

47 minutes ago, ulsterbear91 said:

Balogun looked promising at RB against Dundee, hopefully a positive start to the game, nick an early goal and manage the game out. These boys are clearly no mugs though. Should be able to see this out though. 

Love how we’re all calling Dundee Utd, Dundee now. 

Archived