*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw Molde, win home and away and we have more coefficient points than the smellies next season. 

We can't be far off a seeded run at Champs League qualifiers. 

Outrageous that Gerrard took over we had 0.250 in the coefficient and after tonight we are sitting on 30.250. 

Just now, fuckthespl said:

Apologies if this has already been discussed but does anyone know what the highest aggregate score is in the european knock out stages? Just wondering how our 9-5 compares.

I posted earlier I believe ours is 16 goals. European Cup Semi Final v Eintracht. We got beat 3-6 at Ibrox and 6-1 in Frankfurt.

I've tried googling but can't find what the records are. I'll trawl through the tournaments tonight and have a look.

20 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Morelos was fuckin brilliant. 5 goals from Gers is outstanding.One criticism because I'm a moany bastard is our defending at times. Anyway delighted with the win. Well done Rangers 

reminded me of school days with inside left, outside left, inside right, outside right.....games were always 6-5, 5-4, ...

but then again....our keepers were crap!!

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I literally forgot we scored 5! thought it was 4!

Assumed you meant the wife had convinced you to put the other bets on Itten to score, so they came up!

I wish!

Anyhow, great match. We are brilliantly unpredictable in Europe. 

Archived