*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Sutton sounded like he'd had his balls done on the BT highlights there :lol: 

Live on BT Sport he actually said ‘Imagine Glasgow Rangers knocking out Manchester United in the next round, that would be lovely’ with a smile on his face 

The worlds gone mad 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

See this bring on Arsenal, Man United etc it can go to fuck tbh..Theres no fans so no point in a glamour tie.

People need to think of the bigger picture here. Easiest draw as always so we can advance to the QFS. Thus lets draw Molde.

Advancing to the last 8 is huge financially, whilst it would boost our coefficient thus potentially making us seeds in Q4 of Champions League qualifying next year.

Getting into the CL proper could put as ahead of the scum for a long time, that's far more important than getting a glamour tie or drawing an English side with no fans in attendance.

Excellent post

Good to see you back posting mate.

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

We have beaten the 2nd best team in Belgium 9-5 on aggregate yet celtic fans seem to think this is proof we are rubbish. What an odd set of fans.

It should have been 9 - 4 mate.  Their penalty away was a dive.  I'm not counting it.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was in 2 minds when I hit post before I'd made up my mind.  I'm supposed to be a Mod as well.   A significant birthday today (Friday) so age is obviously telling. Plus had a few beers after the game.

Happy Birthday mate. How significant was it? Don’t say 94. 😉

7 hours ago, writingranger said:

Gerrard will want Man Utd

I have a feeling we're going to get Man Utd. Actually I've had that feeling since the question was put to Big Stevie G in the post match interview of who he'd like to get. I also have a feeling we're going to beat them for the first and second time.

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was in 2 minds when I hit post before I'd made up my mind.  I'm supposed to be a Mod as well.   A significant birthday today (Friday) so age is obviously telling. Plus had a few beers after the game.

Happy birthday mate.

I am in the same boat with birthday milestones this year and our teams performances have/ will make it a very happy and steaming one :cheers:

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was born at 2.30 PM in Rottenrow Glasgow on 26 Feb 19*1.  

Fs dont even think the Rottenrow was there when I was born as I was born just down the road at Duke St, just realised I'm officially an old c*nt :lol:

Though a happy one.

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:thumbup:
Kamara takes the free kick till Ryan Kent sticks it away is 15 seconds ,and in between was football capable of beating any team.

I’m sure RK puts it in with his left foot as well which looks the more difficult choice 

Archived