*****The Official Rangers v Royal Antwerp Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Course they are on the bench... 

The way some reference things on here clubs like Villa, City and Chelsea would never play the likes of Grealish, Fodden and Chillwell again, they have all played numerous times for their clubs since Covid breaches.... points to be won, games to be won, money to be had, trophies to be won... 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

Not fussed they're no the bench. Hopefully not needed, but after last week he's probably thinking better safe than sorry. I imagine they'll only be brought on as a last resort.

Think its more the message it sends to the rest of the team!. 

Break the rules on purpose, with forethought and planning. 

Miss a league game but on the bench for a last 32 Euro game. 

Plus none of them are exactly needed. 

Poor decision for me.

Just now, molesmole said:

Think its more the message it sends to the rest of the team!. 

Break the rules on purpose, with forethought and planning. 

Miss a league game but on the bench for a last 32 Euro game. 

Plus none of them are exactly needed. 

Poor decision for me.

Disgaree. Sort of have cover for Barisic in Aribo, but fuck all at RB with Jack injured.

7 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Course they are on the bench... 

The way some reference things on here clubs like Villa, City and Chelsea would never play the likes of Grealish, Fodden and Chillwell again, they have all played numerous times for their clubs since Covid breaches.... points to be won, games to be won, money to be had, trophies to be won... 

Mate. The sites full of opinionated assholes. Let them spout their pish but take no notice of them. They're no happy with having one topic to moan on so they infect the match thread as well.

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Disgaree. Sort of have cover for Barisic in Aribo, but fuck all at RB with Jack 

Play 3 at the back if needed. Bring on Simpson. If not any young full back we have registered.

Defenders listed for the Europa League. 

Tav, Helander, Goldson, Barasic  Balogun, 

Bassey, Simpson, King. 

Mcclelland, Miller , Devon, Harkness, 

Fire on any of those young boys that can follow the rules.

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/clubs/50121--Rangers/squad/

Started work at 10:30 this morning and was supposed to be on till 8 and i was thinking all day cant wait till i finish to go up the round and crack open the beers and watch the Rangers game until my boss told me its an early kick off on you go up the road. Fucking buzzing :lol: Kilmarnock fan so he is so respect to him.

Mon the Teddys!

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Started work at 10:30 this morning and was supposed to be on till 8 and i was thinking all day cant wait till i finish to go up the round and crack open the beers and watch the Rangers game until my boss told me its an early kick off on you go up the road. Fucking buzzing :lol: Kilmarnock fan so he is so respect to him.

Mon the Teddys!

That’s the kind of boss you want👍

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Mon the Teddys!

Cracking Boss by the way

Archived