Almost there...

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We can’t win it on goal difference with games to go mate

I will be bheastville and that is all we could ever hope for .Winning it there will be orgasmic 

Even knowing a draw there would clinch it is surely all the motivation we need to get it done there. 

Tbh, I wasn't convinced we'd have got the win but the pressure is off now.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Means we have the comfort of drawing one of the next 2 games and still drawing at the scumdome to clinch it 🤣🤣

Are you sure? I can’t figure it out because I’m too busy fucking laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Even knowing a draw there would clinch it is surely all the motivation we need to get it done there. 

Tbh, I wasn't convinced we'd have got the win but the pressure is off now.

These next 3 weeks are going to be what every bear have craved for the past 10 years .It is going to mind blowing Sema 

Let's just keep on mirroring  their results to make sure we either get the guard of honour or have a chance to win it at the peadodome, Imagine being 2 up with 5mins to go and we let Livingston walk in 2!!

100% our title now.

4 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

It's very likely that they will drop points on purpose. They can't do anything to stop us winning the league so they can at least give their fans a little less pain by not letting us win it at the paedodome. 

Don’t give a fuck what they do. Want us to go on the pitch at the piggery and totally wipe them out.  

Archived