Almost there...

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The scum can only get to 88 points, so can we with 2 wins, but goal difference should seal it unofficially :UK:

Goal difference won’t come into it, in the utterly near impossible situation if we ended up on the same points they would need to win all 8 games and us lose 6 , this would more than likely mean they would make up the 23 goal difference

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Hope I’m not jinxing anything but I have to say that I’m becoming increasingly confident that we’re in with a chance of a serious challenge for this title.

Bold statement, i'm in the one game at a time bubble.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yes and drawing the Livvy away game would cancel that out .Guys may want to win it Ibrox .I would prefer the scumdome as it would destroy these scumbags 

I’m too tired to work it all out

Hopefully we win it watching Rangers either way

11 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Goal difference won’t come into it, in the utterly near impossible situation if we ended up on the same points they would need to win all 8 games and us lose 6 , this would more than likely mean they would make up the 23 goal difference

I only meant in the short term basis that we win the next two games and reach the maxs points total they can get. Officially we cant be crowned champions, but realistically the goal difference is "equivalent" to an extra point :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Just about this time last year after our collapse, I remember posting ‘it’s the hope that kills you’ :unsure: I/we were totally gutted...

Fast forward to now...what a difference 

:champagne:

I'm just so glad we collapsed in January like they all predicted :pipe:

23 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Is there a chance we can win it while not playing?

I’d much rather win it watching us play than say them losing at Tannadice meaning we win it but really will I actually give that much of a fuck? :lol: 

I'm the same mate I want the players to get that celebrate on the park moment 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just about this time last year after our collapse, I remember posting ‘it’s the hope that kills you’ :unsure: I/we were totally gutted...

Fast forward to now...what a difference 

:champagne:

I was desperate to see the back of Gerrard..

I know hunners about fitba.

Archived