Almost there...

BlueSuedeSambas

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking it 1 game at a time bears.that makes the reaction to the staggies hanging on last night watching in the house all the more magical. My mrs knows fuck all about football, but I showed a wee video of the Rangers seal and she pissed herself laughing.its so close, but I just wish it was done and dusted mathematically so I can sleep at night.

No Surrender

Rab

I lost my Dad on the 4th of April 2019, wish he could have been here to see us winning this, and returning to our rightful place at the top.

But hey, iam not alone, I'm sure many many of my fellow bears are feeling the same having lost loved ones and friends over the last 10 years.

We can raise a glass to absent friends when the time comes.

7 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

If we win at Livi and at home to St. Mirren, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the mhanks’ players chucked it against Dundee Utd on the 7th, meaning we won it then.

Avoids the possibility of us winning it at Sharkhead, which would be the ultimate ‘get it fuckin up ye’ to them.

Also means we wouldn’t have the chance to  celebrate it righty after one of our own games.

Just beat them at parkhead  then celebrate it big style and rub right into there faces 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I lost my Dad on the 4th of April 2019, wish he could have been here to see us winning this, and returning to our rightful place at the top.

But hey, iam not alone, I'm sure many many of my fellow bears are feeling the same having lost loved ones and friends over the last 10 years.

Absent friends 👏

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The last time I ever spoke to my dad about Rangers was on the first day of the season. He was utterly convinced we'd stop them doing 10. He passed away 4 days later. Once we win it, I'm going straight over to Westburn cemetery. I'm gonna share it with him.

Archived