• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to figure out how many points we need to secure 55 after yet another celtic slip up.  

Stuck a tenner on RC at half time, got 12/1 great days football.

I lost my Dad on the 4th of April 2019, wish he could have been here to see us winning this, and returning to our rightful place at the top. But hey, iam not alone, I'm sure many many of my fello

Posted Images

If we win at Livi and at home to St. Mirren, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the mhanks’ players chucked it against Dundee Utd on the 7th, meaning we won it then.

Avoids the possibility of us winning it at Sharkhead, which would be the ultimate ‘get it fuckin up ye’ to them.

Also means we wouldn’t have the chance to  celebrate it righty after one of our own games.

Bad Robot likes this

I'm taking it 1 game at a time bears.that makes the reaction to the staggies hanging on last night watching in the house all the more magical. My mrs knows fuck all about football, but I showed a wee video of the Rangers seal and she pissed herself laughing.its so close, but I just wish it was done and dusted mathematically so I can sleep at night.

No Surrender

Rab

7 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

If we win at Livi and at home to St. Mirren, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the mhanks’ players chucked it against Dundee Utd on the 7th, meaning we won it then.

Avoids the possibility of us winning it at Sharkhead, which would be the ultimate ‘get it fuckin up ye’ to them.

Also means we wouldn’t have the chance to  celebrate it righty after one of our own games.

Just beat them at parkhead  then celebrate it big style and rub right into there faces 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I lost my Dad on the 4th of April 2019, wish he could have been here to see us winning this, and returning to our rightful place at the top.

But hey, iam not alone, I'm sure many many of my fellow bears are feeling the same having lost loved ones and friends over the last 10 years.

We can raise a glass to absent friends when the time comes.

Absent friends 👏