Guard of honour

Malkytfp1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They won’t give us one and the justification for not doing it will he because we didn’t do the same for them, but the reality is that despite what Lennon says they would never have given us one if the roles were reversed for the same reasons that we didn’t give them one.

Of course they wouldn’t. The roles were already reversed in 09/10, no guard of honour that day. The daft bastard was the manager back then as well. 

10 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Guard of honour from the scum means fuck all to me tbh .Winning it there becomes iconic and completely unforgettable to our enemies .That will do me 

Yeah, imagine the hurt? Losing 'the ten' at home to us would be highly memorable for them 😂😂😂

I just hope if they are going to slip up it’s against the sheep & not United. Obviously it doesn’t matter how we win it but I’d much rather we win it on the park rather than them slipping up to confirm it. 

ideally I’d rather go there to win it! 

14 hours ago, jersey-Rangers said:

fuk a gaurd of disoner from em fuks ftp

I am kept awake at night wondering why you have not been headhunted by the Oxford English Dictionary as their next Chief Executive?

You seem to know so many words that nobody else has ever heard of 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

There is no honour amongst thieves and if everyone is being honest they’ve stolen 8.45 titles and all they other cups.

Us winning it this year actually proves how shit and how much of a sham their so called titles have been over the years. It’s been an absolute fraud.

I wouldn't entertain it at all it was initiated by their vile hordes as a way to administer their GURIY.

Whilst trying to Subjugate their Guilt Trip Ideology on everyone that is instilled in them from an early age by any means necessary .

Absolutely nothing to do with any Sporting merit more about being a bunch of Manipulative Devious Bastards .

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I am kept awake at night wondering why you have not been headhunted by the Oxford English Dictionary as their next Chief Executive?

You seem to know so many words that nobody else has ever heard of 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

He's RM's version of Susie Dent .

Archived