Super Ally

hooooootchy

Since its looking like we've  won the league again, I've been sitting up watching old videos. Got to mccoist goals v celtic. It's about 25 minutes long cos the amount he scores. I'm 33 so ally was my hero as a wee boy. 

Ally the manager soured things, but watching this, ally is my favourite ranger again 

Best partnership I've seen up front for us is Hately & McCoist. Also liked wee Robert Fleck, very quick player but think he fell out of favour with Souness.

If I remember correctly there was something about him (Fleck) playing a reserve game versus the scum and he gave their fans a "moonie" Can't remember if it was fact or not. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Never been posted on here before to my knowledge so have a watch mate 

Any time I watch anything like that the recent disappointments in him evaporate. Can't help it. :love:

They don't make 'em like they used to.

2 hours ago, theblueskyeman said:

Was there not something about Hateley questioning Coistys coaching ability when he was manager? Vaguely remember something like that but could be wrong

Well remembered mate. There was a bit of a spat now that I remember it. Not sure if it developed into anything serious. Am sure they (hopefully) worked it out!! :tu:

10 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

Since its looking like we've  won the league again, I've been sitting up watching old videos. Got to mccoist goals v celtic. It's about 25 minutes long cos the amount he scores. I'm 33 so ally was my hero as a wee boy. 

Ally the manager soured things, but watching this, ally is my favourite ranger again 

Like John Greig his reign as manager will be forgiven and will be rightly remembered as a legend on the park.  I was born the year he signed so I grew up watching him score for fun, Ally leaving was almost as gutting to me as missing out on 10.

• Clemdog changed the title to Super Ally

Declan Rice asking McCoist today

‘How does it feel to be celebrating 55 league titles this season with rangers?’

Yass. Went up in my estimation young Rice, came through Chelsea academy and best pals with mason mount. Knew I liked him👍🏻

* couldn’t find a better/original sound clip

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Never been posted on here before to my knowledge so have a watch mate 

Had that on VHS when I was a wean must have worn the tape out I watched it so much

The part where his mother in law says she thought he was a heavy alky cause she thought his irn bru was an alcoholic drink 😅

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Declan Rice asking McCoist today

‘How does it feel to be celebrating 55 league titles this season with rangers?’

Yass. Went up in my estimation young Rice, came through Chelsea academy and best pals with mason mount. Knew I liked him👍🏻

* couldn’t find a better/original sound clip

9F535E50-4E7A-410B-B55F-48B6E53B6081.jpeg

Archived