American “Wonderkid” Set to Sign

Broxi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very impressive that he made his professional debut aged 14, despite it being in the 'USL' and not MLS. 

Am I right in saying this is the 2nd player we've signed from them as a result of this partnership we setup? If even one player turns out to be a good signing, it makes the whole thing worthwhile. 

16 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was like that lad Dundee brought on yesterday against us. Lyon I think his name was. Turned 16 at the weekend and was built like a brick shithouse.

Aye pretty sure they said he was given the chance because of his size lol

29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Very impressive that he made his professional debut aged 14, despite it being in the 'USL' and not MLS. 

Am I right in saying this is the 2nd player we've signed from them as a result of this partnership we setup? If even one player turns out to be a good signing, it makes the whole thing worthwhile. 

Aye, we signed Aaron Cervantes (keeper) too. Seen Jacobs in one or two games and looks pretty decent - but barely enough of a sample to get a real idea on.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

I think the fact some of our unwanted youngsters getting signed by them over there is great too.

Archived