Whose your PotY?

RFCRobertson

Your current PotY  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your current PotY

May be a bit soon but I reckon some of us have our mind made up, so here's a shortlist of some players I think would be up there.

A. McGregor 

Constantly coming into action after long spells of nothing and making world class saves that keeps us in games. 

J. Tavernier

The skipper has dropped off slightly recently but beginning of the season he really drove the team forward and lead by example. Truely a season that he deserves to lift a trophy based off his performances. 

C. Goldson

The big man has been solid in a defence that in the league has shipped under 10 goals, marshalls the defence well. 

B. Barasic

The bit croation has been solid as well on the left flank just like his right fullback counterpart. Popping up with amazing crosses and set pieces. 

G. Kamara

Kamara has been so vital to our midfield in linking up play and has always produced little bits of magic. For 50,000 the boy continues to be an outstanding signing. 

A. Morelos

El Buffalo himself, not been has prolific this season in front of the sticks however he has improves his all round game which as meant other players in the side have gotten a sight on goal. And contrary to popular belief has greatly improved his temperament.

J. Aribo

Big joe has been magic recently and has popped up with some incredible goals.  He has sheer strength allowing him to dance through defences to find a killer goal or pass. 

S. Davis

Added due to popular demand and its not hard to see why, the northern Irishman had been an absolute engine in the midfield and extreme reliable. It looks like he along with McGregor will be lifting another Trophy with Rangers soon!

If you have any other PotY say below, maybe Ryan Jack or Scott Arfield is yours! 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

May be a bit soon but I reckon some of us have our mind made up, so here's a shortlist of some players I think would be up there.

A. McGregor 

Constantly coming into action after long spells of nothing and making world class saves that keeps us in games. 

J. Tavernier

The skipper has dropped off slightly recently but beginning of the season he really drove the team forward and lead by example. Truely a season that he deserves to lift a trophy based off his performances. 

C. Goldson

The big man has been solid in a defence that in the league has shipped under 10 goals, marshalls the defence well. 

B. Barasic

The bit croation has been solid as well on the left flank just like his right fullback counterpart. Popping up with amazing crosses and set pieces. 

G. Kamara

Kamara has been so vital to our midfield in linking up play and has always produced little bits of magic. For 50,000 the boy continues to be an outstanding signing. 

A. Morelos

El Buffalo himself, not been has prolific this season in front of the sticks however he has improves his all round game which as meant other players in the side have gotten a sight on goal. And contrary to popular belief has greatly improved his temperament.

J. Aribo

Big joe has been magic recently and has popped up with some incredible goals.  He has sheer strength allowing him to dance through defences to find a killer goal or pass. 

If you have any other PotY say below, maybe Ryan Jack or Scott Arfield is yours! 

No Steve Davis?

It's really hard to decide between the first three, really hard. I think I'll go with Goldson, Tav dropped off slightly, still brilliant mind you but the big man just shades it.  Just shows where we're at when any of 4 or 5 could be player of the year, says a lot for Gerrard, McCallister and Beale. 

Davis, Tav, McGregor. In that order.

Davis - A 36 year old who has more appearances than any midfielder we have this season. Could say he's been lucky with injuries but he's an absolute machine. We did miss Jack at first & Kamara has been class but he's the pick of the bunch.

Tav - Apart from the fans, nobody deserves the title more than him. Been here through all the shit, got dragged through the mud for some of his performances & for being made captain, can't wait till he (hopefully) lifts that trophy.

McGregor - Sums up the cliché that a quality keeper will win you 10-15 points a season on his own. Also love the shithousery and the standards he has, going off his nut at defenders after conceding yesterday is exactly what you want to see.

Just now, the sliver fox said:

Tag, Goldson and McGregor all sharing the award. Too hard to separate them this season.

I think Tav’s form has dropped but yes there’s not much between Goldson and McGregor plus Davis is right in the mix with those two. 

Archived