321 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your current PotY

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shagger, has single handedly won us more points than anyone else. Without him I don’t think we are still unbeaten in the league.

No Steve Davis?

Definitely don't think he should be POTY or even second but I think Kamara is getting done dirty a little bit in here. His name should be in the conversation a lot more for my liking. On the same leve

30 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Goldson, from becoming a liabilty 18 months ago to becoming Mr Realiable. He's a 7/10 every game less the OF game 11/10.

think they gave a stat yesterdayon rangers tv that goldson has played every minute of every game this season and has played 73 concecutive games

dougie76 likes this

McGregor would be my runner up to Tav.

Think it sometimes gives a mixed message if a keeper gets PoTY or MotM... usually means a team was under the cosh and the keeper has played a blinder......  rarely given for 1 or 2 saves in 90mins

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The op is a like whore but deserves about 10,000 dislikes for his shite poll. How can you have aribo on that list and not Kent or Davis?? 

Davis as been added now 😅
and 10,000 dislikes wont make me flinch when i once had a million dislikes 

IMO McGregor's contribution, excellent as it has been, is overplayed slightly this year. We don't concede very many shots, and I don't think he's actually had as many big saves as some of his previous years with us. Been great though.

Goldson is the rock, Davis the fulcrum, but Tav's offensive contribution from fullback has been unbelievable, so I choose him.

Roy Hobbs likes this
12 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Davis as been added now 😅
and 10,000 dislikes wont make me flinch when i once had a million dislikes 

and Kent? you’re just going from bad to worse as many votes have been cast although is there an option to change your vote, it’s the only thing that might save your credibility 🤣

Between Tav, McGregor and Davis.

I’d go with Tav, his ‘poor’ performances this year have been higher standard than most in the league, the rest of the time he’s been phenomenal.

Hopefully he’s playing when the time comes 👍

Goldson for me because of his consistency. Plays every game and is rarely injured. Can understand why anyone would pick Tav, Davis or McGregor though, all had outstanding seasons and can't wait to see each of them hoist that cup in the air. Good times.

Really hard one this year but for me it goes to Tav. Not just for his performances, but for being there through all the shite of the warburton/ Pedro years, becoming captain, watching the taigs get to 8 1/2 in a row and then having the season like he’s had to lift 55, he deserves it. 

Shagger a close second for me and realistically can make a case for a good few others.

Just now, siamthedanger said:

McGregor and Goldson been the most consistent. Tavs performances have dropped quite a bit this year given how excellent he was last year. McGregor gets my vote. 

Tav has dropped off since the old firm.

It was never realistic that he could keep up the levels up to that point. If he had then it would be him by a country mile. His numbers are astonishing even given the drop off in form. 

however the consistency and dependency of others have really brought them up the ranking in PoTY

Goldson shades it for me. McGregor has been phenomenal but he was injured and then being kept out the team at the beginning of the season and McLaughlin was brilliant as well. 

to play every single minute of every single game of every competition is remarkable and to have the defensive record we have, his distribution from the back and his threat at corners as well as his double at the peado dome just edges Goldson ahead of the others in what is a very strong field 

siamthedanger likes this