Trophy Presentation

Leeds_Bear

In England Boris Johnson has announced the following - I think our last round of fixtures is 15/16 weekend, so would just miss the cut off. Fingers crossed wee krankie goes earlier and we can at least have 10k lucky Bears in the stadium...

What's in step three?

Step 3 will happen no earlier than 17 May

Outdoors most social contact rules lifted, up to limit of 30 people

Mixing indoors allowed for two households, but rule-of-six for indoor hospitality and elsewhere

Cinemas, soft play centres, rest of accommodation sector, hotels, indoor exercise classes return

Performances and sporting events resume - larger performances with venues 1,000+ or half full will be allowed indoors and outdoors 4,000 capacity or half full (whichever lowest)

In very largest outdoor seated venues such as football stadiums up to 10,000 people allowed to attend (or 1/4 full whichever is lowest)

Up to 30 people can attend weddings, receptions, funerals, wakes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

In England Boris Johnson has announced the following - I think our last round of fixtures is 15/16 weekend, so would just miss the cut off. Fingers crossed wee krankie goes earlier and we can at least have 10k lucky Bears in the stadium...

What's in step three?

Step 3 will happen no earlier than 17 May

Outdoors most social contact rules lifted, up to limit of 30 people

Mixing indoors allowed for two households, but rule-of-six for indoor hospitality and elsewhere

Cinemas, soft play centres, rest of accommodation sector, hotels, indoor exercise classes return

Performances and sporting events resume - larger performances with venues 1,000+ or half full will be allowed indoors and outdoors 4,000 capacity or half full (whichever lowest)

In very largest outdoor seated venues such as football stadiums up to 10,000 people allowed to attend (or 1/4 full whichever is lowest)

Up to 30 people can attend weddings, receptions, funerals, wakes.

Like the optimism mate but can’t see it unfortunately. The hope is we’re nearly back to normal for the start of next season for the unfurling of that flag. 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Doubt we will be allowed by then but I don't think it's fair to pick 10,000 people to attend out of 48,000 odd ST holders.

Especially if they choose from the vaccinated groups which would consist atm of the elderly and the high risk.

How ridiculous it would be that the young for a year protected those people by staying at home, just to be shat on

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Especially if they choose from the vaccinated groups which would consist atm of the elderly and the high risk.

How ridiculous it would be that the young for a year protected those people by staying at home, just to be shat on

The highest number testing positive is the 25 to 44 year olds. 18 to 24 third highest so to be safe it would be best to only allow my age group 70 to 75 prioritising those who are 71 and living in Falkirk just to make sure that I am there, surely that is fair?

10 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

The highest number testing positive is the 25 to 44 year olds. 18 to 24 third highest so to be safe it would be best to only allow my age group 70 to 75 prioritising those who are 71 and living in Falkirk just to make sure that I am there, surely that is fair?

Aye that’s the highest group testing positive because that’s the age groups still out working on a regular basis and not shielding.

It’s the death rate holding us back which is the higher age brackets

37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sounds fair to me. Keep those young hooligans off the streets

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it not meant to be happening the day we actually win the league? 

Yeah Im sure there will be celebrations that day I just assumed trophy day made more sense because it’s a fixed date and people will make plans to be there, I thought it would be both days 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Been saying that for ages that's what would end up happening tbh

If they bring in some sort of certificate (they're edging towards it) and places like pubs/restaurants require you to have at least the 1st vaccine before you can enter then it'll cause chaos

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it not meant to be happening the day we actually win the league? 

Trophy presentation is normally on the last home game of the season of it's done and dusted.

Edit - shit just noticed you meant the celebration and not the trophy presentation :headwall:

The day we properly celebrate will be the day we hoist the flag at Ibrox in front of a full house - should be a full on celebration for ninety minutes, let some of the players who haven't experienced it understand what Ibrox is like when it's absolutely rocking!! 

39 minutes ago, Willis said:

Never going to happen, do people think its going to go from total lockdown to 10k in a stadium in a couple months? No chance

All social restrictions are expected to come to an end in June according to boris today with stadiums allowing crowds back on May 17th

Archived