Trophy Presentation

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Yeah Im sure there will be celebrations that day I just assumed trophy day made more sense because it’s a fixed date and people will make plans to be there, I thought it would be both days 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve booked that whole weekend off now after your post 

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Never going to happen, do people think its going to go from total lockdown to 10k in a stadium in a couple months? No chance

Hardly pulled it out of thin air, it’s what the UK government have said. I hear you though it feels unlikely. 

9 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Folk sitting at ibrox themselves and their friends and family they’ve went with for years in the hoose no getting to see it live ?

Well then that’s a personal choice if you’d rather not be there you offer up your ticket.

10k fans being their to celebrate our first title win in 10 years is better than 0 fans, because some will lose out doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do it - that’s daft. Anyway all ifs and buts anyway. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Well then that’s a personal choice if you’d rather not be there you offer up your ticket.

10k fans being their to celebrate our first title win in 10 years is better than 0 fans, because some will lose out doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do it - that’s daft. Anyway all ifs and buts anyway. 

I’m a normal punter with no clout can guarantee you I’ll no need to worry about giving any ticket up 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Sorry. I was talking about the people you were referring to, not you in particular. 

Anybody that says they wouldn’t be raging at not getting picked is talking shite imo , best left and hopefully everybody returns as one next season , if not and it’s confirmed it won’t be full crowds before renewal deadline then Rangers have big decisions on their hands regarding prices 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Anybody that says they wouldn’t be raging at not getting picked is talking shite imo , best left and hopefully everybody returns as one next season , if not and it’s confirmed it won’t be full crowds before renewal deadline then Rangers have big decisions on their hands regarding prices 

Fairly sure I’ve not said that. I’m not going down this rabbit hole any further though. I think having even a small number fans in would be great, you don’t. That’s about it. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Hardly pulled it out of thin air, it’s what the UK government have said. I hear you though it feels unlikely. 

Was Boris talking about England or the whole of the UK.? He stands in front of the Union flag so I would assume he speaks for the UK not just England?

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Was Boris talking about England or the whole of the UK.  He stands in front of the Union flag so I would assume he speaks for the UK not just England?

You’d hope pal, but not sure on this one. Sturgeon will probably weigh in with some pish tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should be a local game for local people.

Control the R number!

Now that would rule me out but if we can have 1000 in make it the 1000 ST holders nearest to Ibrox and scale it up with greater numbers. 

Archived