Trophy Presentation

Leeds_Bear

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Now that would rule me out but if we can have 1000 in make it the 1000 ST holders nearest to Ibrox and scale it up with greater numbers. 

Aye that’s what they’ll do mate the st holder living on the Copland road will be there and the Thornton suite member paying 6/7k from Cumbernauld will be in the hoose 😂

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Aye that’s what they’ll do mate the st holder living on the Copland road will be there and the Thornton suite member paying 6/7k from Cumbernauld will be in the hoose 😂

Nothing wrong with promoting fairness.

On second thoughts, your right, fuck the guy on Copland Road, I will be there. 🤣

1 minute ago, SPWF said:

Pretty childish that some would prefer no one to be there if there was a chance they wouldn’t be. 

Now it’s inevitable there must be a part of everybody down about not getting to see it whether people are there or not , it’s human nature 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Now it’s inevitable there must be a part of everybody down about not getting to see it whether people are there or not , it’s human nature 

Obviously. I’d be gutted not to be there if it happened, but I wouldn’t want others to miss out. Fucking sociopath thinking IMO. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Am absolutely gutted no fans will see the trophy lift or any boozers being open. 

9 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Now that would rule me out but if we can have 1000 in make it the 1000 ST holders nearest to Ibrox and scale it up with greater numbers. 

Your post count isn't  high enough anyhow and you're not tall enough.

Sorry mate, can't  come in. Maybe try another time.

I used to be a bouncer you know.:whistle:

9 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

You’d hope pal, but not sure on this one. Sturgeon will probably weigh in with some pish tomorrow. 

If she goes against Boris and doesn’t give a clear plan to get out of this living hell then people will go nuts but she’s on a complete power trip about the whole thing so who knows 🥺

I can’t wait to get back to Ibrox but it should be all or nothing. The chances are I will have been vaccinated by May (being an old thing) but I shouldn’t be given priority over someone who is too young to remember the last time we won the title. We need Ibrox full and bouncing when we eventually hoist that champions flag 🇬🇧

I would have the gold MyGers ST holders in first. End of the day they have put the most into the club that the club is actually aware of.

All well and good saying you’ve been to this game and that but if you bought from someone else then the club doesn’t actually know you went.

Gold members form an orderly queue behind me, please.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I also think you can't priorities fans. Either everyone or no one should be in the stadium. That's only fair 

Say in a ballot your name came out. Would you refuse to attend on this principle?

I would be pleased and chuffed for the limited number of supporters allowed in, even if it meant me sitting in the house.  

16 hours ago, docspiderman said:

The highest number testing positive is the 25 to 44 year olds. 18 to 24 third highest so to be safe it would be best to only allow my age group 70 to 75 prioritising those who are 71 and living in Falkirk just to make sure that I am there, surely that is fair?

Totally support you position as long as it is coupled with 61 year olds living in small villages around Dunfermline. 

15 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Been saying that for ages that's what would end up happening tbh

If they bring in some sort of certificate (they're edging towards it) and places like pubs/restaurants require you to have at least the 1st vaccine before you can enter then it'll cause chaos

I assumed the certificate was after everyone had had the offer of a jab and therefore only those who actively refused to take it would be penalised. Will be an interesting legal case if a business tries to exclude people not vaccinated. On one hand you argue discrimination, like no colours, no Jews, no homosexuals etc, but on the other hand the argument is no vaccine is a choice, the others aren't and businesses have a health and safety responsibility to staff and other customers. This case will come some day and will be interesting which way the courts go 

16 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I assumed the certificate was after everyone had had the offer of a jab and therefore only those who actively refused to take it would be penalised. Will be an interesting legal case if a business tries to exclude people not vaccinated. On one hand you argue discrimination, like no colours, no Jews, no homosexuals etc, but on the other hand the argument is no vaccine is a choice, the others aren't and businesses have a health and safety responsibility to staff and other customers. This case will come some day and will be interesting which way the courts go 

I think that's the route they'll go down, certificates (something at least) to say you've had the vaccine to get things moving & people back out again. The fact they're opening hospitality & potentially night clubs etc before every adult will have been offered their first dose will make it interesting.

They can't exclude people from doing something as they havent had a chance to their vaccine yet because they're younger/healthier, that would be insane. 

The arguement around discrimination wont fly here I dont think, even in the courts, simply by what you said. You have a choice to get the vaccine & if you decide not to then that's fine, completely your choice. You have to accept that might mean you're unable to do certain things as you're deemed as more of a risk to the wider population.

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I also think you can't priorities fans. Either everyone or no one should be in the stadium. That's only fair 

KK, if it came down to only some getting allowed in and only you or your missus could go, we all know you’d be on your couch while the better half lived it up.

Archived