George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it.

I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fuck ' from others but in the real world I can assure you any crowds will be dispersed .  PS will be there in force and it'll be a no-go area.

There will be a more suitable time and place but its just too soon.

Irrespective of your own or personal thoughts,  it will be the club that will be vilified and hammered for the actions of the fans . The worse any individual will get will be a £200 fine 

In fact the Chris McLaughlin's and the rest of the BBC barstewards will undoubtedly  have their cameras there waiting for the fans to turn up and then take great pleasure to spout their hatred and bile for us by reporting it over the country.

8 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it.

I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fuck ' from others but in the real world I can assure you any crowds will be dispersed .  PS will be there in force and it'll be a no-go area.

Irrespective of your own or personal thoughts,  it will be the club that will be vilified and hammered for the actions of the fans . The worse any individual will get will be a £200 fine 

In fact the Chris McLaughlin's and the rest of the BBC barstewards will undoubtedly  have their cameras there waiting for the fans to turn up and then take great pleasure to spout their hatred and bile for us by reporting it over the country.

I don’t know how they can mate coz my daily lock down walk takes me past George square where there’s been various protest most weekends since this all started , folk on megaphones no social distancing all the while a good few police vans surround it and do nothing 

9 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

2 weeks away.

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I don’t know how they can mate coz my daily lock down walk takes me past George square where there’s been various protest most weekends since this all started , folk on megaphones no social distancing all the while a good few police vans surround it and do nothing 

The difference is those various protest meeting may have (guess) 10-30 people in attendance and milling about

We're talking  about the the potential , nay probability, for a good few fookin thousand to be there..

26 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

We're about to win the biggest title we'll ever win who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks let alone Chris McLaughlin 

28 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Fuck da police blud

Archived