• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A just got arrested as I had flares, to be fair I wore them the the last time we won the league.

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it. I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fu

Posted Images

Cunts loosing their fucking minds about spikes in Covid, seen beaches and shopping centres as busy during this as it is just now...

in a few weeks it will be busy most places, fail to see what’s going to have changed that much in such a short space of time if it concerns people to the degree they are portraying it too just now 

6 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Cunts loosing their fucking minds about spikes in Covid, seen beaches and shopping centres as busy during this as it is just now...

in a few weeks it will be busy most places, fail to see what’s going to have changed that much in such a short space of time if it concerns people to the degree they are portraying it too just now 

Mate you can’t move in the milk aisle in Tesco cause the amount of people in it.  

Just now, Paulie Walnuts said:

Mate you can’t move in the milk aisle in Tesco cause the amount of people in it.  

Or the meat aisle. Was thinking this yesterday with what was going on at Ibrox yesterday, Tesco has been shocking down this way since Christmas