George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Aye get Gerrard on the blower and ask the fans to go home :lol:

Go fuck yersel ye nazi bitch!

Aye , it wasn't that when HIVS invaded the pitch in 2016 , it was congratulations all round , nothing to see here .

Any fan caught invading the pitch should ordinarily be arrested , given a banning order and charged by the police .

One of the worst scenes of the decade but we didn't see much condemnation there , just a nice wee article in The Rhecord by Jane Hamilton letting everyone know it was actually Rangurs fault . 

I'm well beyond taking advice from sectarian bigots like Sturgeon .

On 05/03/2021 at 01:49, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Won't lie was all for going to the square but more I think about it the more pointless it seem's just be full of fud's who haven't had any interest in the team until we were winning again. 

If it's won on Sunday then I will probably head over to Ibrox in the car. 

A talk utter shite, had a great day down the square with my fellow brothers. 

11 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Aye , it wasn't that when HIVS invaded the pitch in 2016 , it was congratulations all round , nothing to see here .

Any fan caught invading the pitch should ordinarily be arrested , given a banning order and charged by the police .

One of the worst scenes of the decade but we didn't see much condemnation there , just a nice wee article in The Rhecord by Jane Hamilton letting everyone know it was actually Rangurs fault . 

Good point 👍🏻

14 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

She can't even wear a face mask. Breaks her own governments laws yet criticises us.

If ever there was a woman who should keep a mask on at all costs it's  wee ugly Nicola. 

Surprising she had the time to make 2 twitter posts today.  Usually too busy with her independence fantasy to care about menial things like health, education and the economy. 

1 hour ago, Jb85 said:

The promenade at Portobello beach is rammed don’t see anyone calling for them to go home so shut the fuck up. 

Is there a beach in Leith?  Don't think many Bears would be there unless Irvine Welsh was there for a kicking.

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Police look like they’re doing their kettleing shite 

https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/forms/webcam/Webcam.aspx

E7B9348C-DD6A-4D0D-9189-1C144B34B620.jpeg

They were actually pretty sound which I was surprised about, hundreds of them around but only seen one guy get lifted, apparently acting like a fanny trying to fight with folk so understandable why he was carted away. 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

They were actually pretty sound which I was surprised about, hundreds of them around but only seen one guy get lifted, apparently acting like a fanny trying to fight with folk so understandable why he was carted away. 

some people just get too drunk and they leave them with no option but it’s great it’s been minimal.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Aye mate, I was there earlier, none off them stopped me or that, considering my eyes were hanging out ma head they probs thought to leave me be 😂

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Just now, Bad Robot said:

some people just get too drunk and they leave them with no option but it’s great it’s been minimal.

There’s always one .

Not too bad considering there were thousands .

Not many can go out wi a group of 6 or more and there’s not at least one roaster when the bevy kicks in .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

There’s always one .

Not too bad considering there were thousands .

Not many can go out wi a group of 6 or more and there’s not at least one roaster when the bevy kicks in .

Happens all the time mate but most bears seemed to have there heads screwed on today which was good, seen a couple of flashpoints but swiftly broke up before anything major happened as whats the point when were celebrating. 

Archived