14 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

You want negative headlines? 

100% no.  Missed the word no from my sentance which makes me look like a fooking Taig..

Meant to say 

Celebrate like never before, can’t wait. Let’s hope there are NO negative  headlines from our celebrations that take away from the praise the team, club and fans deserve.

TamCoopz likes this
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A just got arrested as I had flares, to be fair I wore them the the last time we won the league.

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it. I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fu

Posted Images

21 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

If our fans congregate in large numbers the Scottish media will pillory us and Rangers name will get dragged down.  We need to be smarter than this.    Bad publicity will simply tarnish the achievement of winning the league.  Is that what we want?   We all want to celebrate this but we are still in a pandemic situation.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Thomas Jefferson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also , " Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools".

Douglas Bader

Assegai likes this

Ask me now in my 50’s and I say abide by the COVID guidance, wait for the right time for mass public celebration and don’t do anything that will play into the hands of those who want to bring our club down. 

Ask me if I was still in my 20’s and I would say fuck what anyone thinks I am celebrating 55 here and now.

Fred H Crawford and Assegai like this
2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m not really 78, thank fuck but if I was and the old bones were capable I’d be down the square doing the bouncy 😂😂

Wind up merchant!  So do I go with my sensible head or do I go with my youthful exuberance?  

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Wind up merchant!  So do I go with my sensible head or do I go with my youthful exuberance?  

Get full of it and join the party 🎉💥 🍻 with youthful exuberance although the hangover/comedown will maybe take days to get over 😂

andyhrfc likes this
2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Ask me now in my 50’s and I say abide by the COVID guidance, wait for the right time for mass public celebration and don’t do anything that will play into the hands of those who want to bring our club down. 

Ask me if I was still in my 20’s and I would say fuck what anyone thinks I am celebrating 55 here and now.

We’ll be going for tiar by the time krankie lets us out of lockdown. Rangers can’t be held responsible for the upcoming tsunami so the square wins it.:rangers:

14 hours ago, TopCat said:

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Thomas Jefferson

Also , " Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools".

Douglas Bader

I am well aware of what most of us think of the rules but whilst individually we can accept responsibility for ignoring and breaking such rules, the bad publicity will not land at each individual's door, all the bad publicity will be on Rangers Football Club.   The Scottish media and SNP administration will see to that.    It will be Rangers getting the bad press on the front pages, not Billy from Bridgeton.

glasgow argyle and BillyG91 like this
6 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I am well aware of what most of us think of the rules but whilst individually we can accept responsibility for ignoring and breaking such rules, the bad publicity will not land at each individual's door, all the bad publicity will be on Rangers Football Club.   The Scottish media and SNP administration will see to that.    It will be Rangers getting the bad press on the front pages, not Billy from Bridgeton.

Cunts don’t need an excuse to give us a bad press.

Assegai likes this