George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Have St Johnstone had massive issues? 

There is a massive difference between 100 - 200 people turning up and thousands.   St Johnstone will be fined for that guaranteed as the polis are investigating it. 

58 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

There is a massive difference between 100 - 200 people turning up and thousands.   St Johnstone will be fined for that guaranteed as the polis are investigating it. 

Why will the club be fined if the fans are celebrating at George Square?😂

1 hour ago, fin8577 said:

I fully understand that we want to celebrate but to be honest all this will do is bring massive negative headlines and issues for the club. 

It may bring negative headlines, but then so does most things reported by the Scottish media,.

It certainly won’t bring any issues for the club, unless the players and officials are out celebrating with the fans, or encouraging the street party, there cannot possibly be any comeback on the club.

7 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

It may bring negative headlines, but then so does most things reported by the Scottish media,.

It certainly won’t bring any issues for the club, unless the players and officials are out celebrating with the fans, or encouraging the street party, there cannot possibly be any comeback on the club.

Why would a fan of the club knowingly bring negative attention to it.

All these folk slagging off the players that broke covid rules... Bit rich to then try and justify doing this.

I know I'll get peters for this... But I don't care. Folk that try to arrange a gathering right now are wrong.

Such an event could lead the Scottish government making a horrendous call like stopping the Scottish game.

That could have further implications.... 

I'd love to celebrate properly, but I'll be absolutely buzzing regardless and I can wait for a day that won't damage the club's brand to celebrate properly.

I really hope any 'party' gets broken up quickly and we can just enjoy 55 without any negativity.

13 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

All these folk slagging off the players that broke covid rules... Bit rich to then try and justify doing this.

I know I'll get peters for this... But I don't care. Folk that try to arrange a gathering right now are wrong.

Such an event could lead the Scottish government making a horrendous call like stopping the Scottish game.

I'd love to celebrate properly, but I'll be absolutely buzzing regardless and I can wait for a day that won't damage the club's brand to celebrate properly.

I really hope any 'party' gets broken up quickly and we can just enjoy 55 without any negativity.

image.thumb.png.30fdc95948fe5ccd24d7a8155188eb15.png

1 hour ago, fin8577 said:

Why would st Johnstone be fined? 🤣

18 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Difference between us and the players is we aren’t responsible for what’s going on, on the pitch.  I hope there’s hours and hours of celebrations with thousands of fans everywhere.  Fuck the negativity and fuck the Scottish government.

20 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Shutup

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Difference between us and the players is we aren’t responsible for what’s going on, on the pitch.  I hope there’s hours and hours of celebrations with thousands of fans everywhere.  Fuck the negativity and fuck the Scottish government.

I hate this comparison between the fans and the players 😂 if the players had continued to break rules then it put our title push in jeopardy, fans gathering to celebrate a long awaited title only brings problems for the individuals taking part in the celebrations 

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I hate this comparison between the fans and the players 😂 if the players had continued to break rules then it put our title push in jeopardy, fans gathering to celebrate a long awaited title only brings problems for the individuals taking part in the celebrations 

You’ve actually got cunts claiming rangers will be fined which is hilarious.  Fined for what?

49 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Thought about giving you pelters tbh, but you come across as someone who’s feart to cross his own doorstep, so stop being so pessimistic, everything isn’t always the worst scenario, when the leagues won, open your door, venture into the street, and head down the road singing the billy boys..ok I’ve gone too far, that “will” ,get you jailed in this sad country!!

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Why will the club be fined if the fans are celebrating at George Square?😂

Good point, how can the club control things away from the ground, fans may get hit with a fine, but the club, unless shown to be encouraging fans to congregate there could not for a minute be punished.

On 23/02/2021 at 09:51, Bad Robot said:

Brilliant and this is the sort of stuff the club should be selling as we’re losing out big time financially 

Yes this is where the club merch lets them down and why they lose so much money.

1 hour ago, stewaj3 said:

:headwall:

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Yeah but we're still fans of the club. Surely if your a fan of it you don't want to bring negativity to the club.

Also your response for your actions and those players when they aren't actually at the club, have the same free will you do on and off the pitch.

A party will happen, but if people get fined or it gets stopped.. then they shouldn't cry about it after

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Yeah but we're still fans of the club. Surely if your a fan of it you don't want to bring negativity to the club.

Also your response for your actions and those players when they aren't actually at the club, have the same free will you do on and off the pitch.

A party will happen, but if people get fined or it gets stopped.. then they shouldn't cry about it after

And if that happens shit happens, I’m prepared to get fined to celebrate the ending of the last ten years. 

Just now, GOAT said:

And if that happens shit happens, I’m prepared to get fined to celebrate the ending of the last ten years. 

Fair enough. It's going to happen as there's so many people talking about going...

Folk will do what they want at the end of the day.

I'm not gonna keep banging on though... As at the end of the day 55 is going to be a great day regardless of how we celebrate it 👍

Archived