George Square

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Why would a fan of the club knowingly bring negative attention to it.

All these folk slagging off the players that broke covid rules... Bit rich to then try and justify doing this.

I know I'll get peters for this... But I don't care. Folk that try to arrange a gathering right now are wrong.

Such an event could lead the Scottish government making a horrendous call like stopping the Scottish game.

That could have further implications.... 

I'd love to celebrate properly, but I'll be absolutely buzzing regardless and I can wait for a day that won't damage the club's brand to celebrate properly.

I really hope any 'party' gets broken up quickly and we can just enjoy 55 without any negativity.

Blm protests,scum fans changing names of Glasgow streets,scum fans gathering in paedodome car park no criticism or action taken by government so why would they punish or criticise Rangers for fans celebrating. And your wish for fans partying to be quickly broken up is a comment I’d expect from a tarrier not a bluenose,and if there is any action from plod then it will only make their inaction at celtic protests even more suspect.

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Why would a fan of the club knowingly bring negative attention to it.

All these folk slagging off the players that broke covid rules... Bit rich to then try and justify doing this.

I know I'll get peters for this... But I don't care. Folk that try to arrange a gathering right now are wrong.

Such an event could lead the Scottish government making a horrendous call like stopping the Scottish game.

That could have further implications.... 

I'd love to celebrate properly, but I'll be absolutely buzzing regardless and I can wait for a day that won't damage the club's brand to celebrate properly.

I really hope any 'party' gets broken up quickly and we can just enjoy 55 without any negativity.

Oh gees peace and get off your knees.

The day after it becomes clear we won’t be getting back to normal anytime soon despite the cases drastically dropping and vaccines being rolled out, not even tier 0 is close to normality and Glasgow will struggle to get out of tier 3 with them making it almost impossible.

The day after they let us know that candidates can travel to constituencies, doorstep campaigning is allowed & they are going to let party leaders travel too. 

As I said, get off your knees.

Party all over Scotland. Fuck covid, as the governments around the world are never going to let normality reign again due to people bending over and believing all the shit they are told. I find it incredible that I have literally just seen a woman shot dead by a sniper, and people still worry about covid. WATP, and excuse the rant.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Oh gees peace and get off your knees.

The day after it becomes clear we won’t be getting back to normal anytime soon despite the cases drastically dropping and vaccines being rolled out, not even tier 0 is close to normality and Glasgow will struggle to get out of tier 3 with them making it almost impossible.

The day after they let us know that candidates can travel to constituencies, doorstep campaigning is allowed & they are going to let party leaders travel too. 

As I said, get off your knees.

31 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Party all over Scotland. Fuck covid, as the governments around the world are never going to let normality reign again due to people bending over and believing all the shit they are told. I find it incredible that I have literally just seen a woman shot dead by a sniper, and people still worry about covid. WATP, and excuse the rant.

4F750701-ACA6-4C46-9C8B-CE0D9E89CC24.jpeg

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They let the fenians run riot in the city twice recently and done fuck all about it , the SFA or the polis. Watch the rules change as soon as we are champions , the board better be ready for it.

What rules?

People will be out partying mwi and having a good time no matter what.

The board have fuck all to do with the screws 

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They let the fenians run riot in the city twice recently and done fuck all about it , the SFA or the polis. Watch the rules change as soon as we are champions , the board better be ready for it.

The board like everyone else will be getting pissed 

With everything plastered all over social media there's not a chance our fans will get anywhere near George Square or Ibrox for that matter, the police were caught on the hop after they were beaten by Ross County, we have literally been telling them for weeks online what we are planning to do, as I said before I couldn't give a fuck who goes where as we will all be going mental but for me, my own patch with a massive cargo and plenty pyro will do for me. 

12 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

With everything plastered all over social media there's not a chance our fans will get anywhere near George Square or Ibrox for that matter, the police were caught on the hop after they were beaten by Ross County, we have literally been telling them for weeks online what we are planning to do, as I said before I couldn't give a fuck who goes where as we will all be going mental but for me, my own patch with a massive cargo and plenty pyro will do for me. 

I'll be making a wee jaunt to my old area then I'll be back with the lads going fucking tonto up our way 

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Same celebration in my gaff with a few others. If coppers get phoned(they will) 😂 then we'll take the fines. 

cant have the big bad Rangers celebrating now! /s

but i must say i do like the sound of that line the polis are saying:

"there is a strong possibility given the current points differential in the scottish premier football league that Rangers fc could win the league title imminently" 

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Maybe they weren't fucking stupid enough (for once) to advertise it for weeks beforehand all over social media. Ring any bells?

11 hours ago, fin8577 said:

There is a massive difference between 100 - 200 people turning up and thousands.   St Johnstone will be fined for that guaranteed as the polis are investigating it. 

How can a club be fined for fans behaviour OUTSIDE of a stadium? Clubs cant babysit fans

On that note, when is the George Square bash? When the title is won or when we get the trophy? Need to know for making the journey from deepest darkest Ayrshire 😂

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Our fans will be wherever they want to be when it’s won - nothing or nobody will stop them.

Me like you, home and cunted for days. Days on fucking end 

The authorities in Glasgow and over at the Scottish Parliament should be sorting things out now so that Rangers fans can have a legitimate celebration without lots of police trucks, dogs & horses turning out with truncheons drawn. I'm thinking a big Glasgow park set aside for the day with everyone told to do their best to keep safe and then the authorities just keeping away and allowing fans to celebrate. If it's not organised it's happening anyway. Look how many fans were outside the Tony Macaroni tonight. 

Archived