George Square

BridgeIsBlue

4 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Maybe they weren't fucking stupid enough (for once) to advertise it for weeks beforehand all over social media. Ring any bells?

The scum were all over social media for the protests,do you think they all just turned up on the off chance and brought their own barriers.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck the square lads.

Stay with yer RSC, the boys you've been with the last 10 year, their kids the people who've been following this since.the Craig White shite

Fuck the daft stuff, celebrate with those who matter to you.

We seen at Manchester we have bangers follow us, well they don't really they just tag along

Stay with yer bus and the rest of the boys

Fuck.them all.

Mon the fuckinh Rangers 

12 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Ah diddums, my dear little snowflake has a little sniffle. 

There it is :lol: 

Just need sheeple and do your own research and I’ve got a full house. 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

There it is :lol: 

Just need sheeple and do your own research and I’ve got a full house. 

Well aren't you a clever clogs. I doubt you have ever read a book, obviously apart from books with pictures.

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Well aren't you a clever clogs. I doubt you have ever read a book, obviously apart from books with pictures.

Books are what the lamestream media use to control us man. Pamphlets and stuff scribbled on an underpass wall in shit are where I get my information from. 

On 22/02/2021 at 14:41, Carnbroe Bear said:

That day could just be 3 weeks away. As much as I want to 'yahoo it big time' and to celebrate it with bears, there is  just no way Plod will allow it.

I know I'm going to get the 'who gives a fuck ' from others but in the real world I can assure you any crowds will be dispersed .  PS will be there in force and it'll be a no-go area.

There will be a more suitable time and place but its just too soon.

Irrespective of your own or personal thoughts,  it will be the club that will be vilified and hammered for the actions of the fans . The worse any individual will get will be a £200 fine 

In fact the Chris McLaughlin's and the rest of the BBC barstewards will undoubtedly  have their cameras there waiting for the fans to turn up and then take great pleasure to spout their hatred and bile for us by reporting it over the country.

💯

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Books are what the lamestream media use to control us man. Pamphlets and stuff scribbled on an underpass wall in shit are where I get my information from. 

Do you not mean papers written by experts in their field. I imagine you are someone who hangs on the very word of arseholes like Piers Morgan . It seems to be a common ground for the Hoi Polloi. Have some balls to think outside the box, it will help you.

7 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Do you not mean papers written by experts in their field. I imagine you are someone who hangs on the very word of arseholes like Piers Morgan . It seems to be a common ground for the Hoi Polloi. Have some balls to think outside the box, it will help you.

:lol: I’m counting this as do your own research. 

5 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

I’m hoping for a massive party in George square for trophy day, closer to the end of the lockdown and less restrictions/rules that can be broken around that date compared to this month 

Only way we’re getting out of lockdown is if krankie is sacked.

I don’t really see the point in George Square tbh. 

Don’t get me wrong I couldn’t give a fuck what people do to celebrate, I just don’t get going to a square with no bars open. Novelty would wear off after about half an hour :lol:

Would much rather stick with mates elsewhere until everyone can gather and drink in an area with bars open 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t really see the point in George Square tbh. 

Don’t get me wrong I couldn’t give a fuck what people do to celebrate, I just don’t get going to a square with no bars open. Novelty would wear off after about half an hour :lol:

Would much rather stick with mates elsewhere until everyone can gather and drink in an area with bars open 

I think it needs to be the first time we can go greet the team in Glasgow after a game. This could be the piggery or Ibrox.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think it needs to be the first time we can go greet the team in Glasgow after a game. This could be the piggery or Ibrox.

It’s a shame it’s happening with a pandemic and restrictions going on because there are thousands that would under normal circumstances be travelling to Glasgow for it

If we win it on Sunday me and my mates are heading to Ibrox 100% to celebrate. Won’t be there all night but definitely heading through to be amongst bears and sample the atmosphere. 

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s a shame it’s happening with a pandemic and restrictions going on because there are thousands that would under normal circumstances be travelling to Glasgow for it

Let’s home all the Bears from further afield can go for trophy day and it’s at Ibrox. I’m still hoping for some crowds inside and the possibility of the Euros being dropped gives me some more hope 

22 hours ago, 4PointsUntilRFC55 said:

Fuck the square lads.

Stay with yer RSC, the boys you've been with the last 10 year, their kids the people who've been following this since.the Craig White shite

Fuck the daft stuff, celebrate with those who matter to you.

We seen at Manchester we have bangers follow us, well they don't really they just tag along

Stay with yer bus and the rest of the boys

Fuck.them all.

Mon the fuckinh Rangers 

Have to agree with this 52 

Best to stay with all the guys you know .Celebrate all through the week .The weekend if you are a liteweight 

It is happening though 😄

Archived