Brown walks out of interview when Rangers winning title mentioned

.Williamson.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure how it's a similar career path but I can tell you Brown is a fucking spastic bastard, flat track bully who has never been a proper footballer. 

Davis on the other hand is a model pro who has played at the top level and has never disgraced himself on the pitch.

Absolutely. Regarding similar career paths, I mean more patterns. They were two promising players who joined one of the Big two. Like you said, one of them conducted himself like a professional and did his talking in the pitch whilst the other never fulfilled his playing ability potential and chose to appease a group of fans for popularity.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not sure how it's a similar career path but I can tell you Brown is a fucking spastic bastard, flat track bully who has never been a proper footballer. 

Davis on the other hand is a model pro who has played at the top level and has never disgraced himself on the pitch.

Well said.

Half the player Kevin Thomson was.

51 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I would prefer to win it at Ibrox but if we're gonna win it there I want us to mock that cunt at the end. 

Absolutely mate. All of a sudden there is a cry for a bit of dignity when winning from the other side. Those bastards were goading our fans at every opportunity, wiping their noses on corner flags and pish like that. Never forget. I want them to hurt and I want us to rub it right in 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Absolutely mate. All of a sudden there is a cry for a bit of dignity when winning from the other side. Those bastards were goading our fans at every opportunity, wiping their noses on corner flags and pish like that. Never forget. I want them to hurt and I want us to rub it right in 

As much as it would be joyous to watch I’m not even sure we have any players that would stoop to the level of the thumb an co tbh and not even sure The Gaffer would allow it even if we did.

Just like I've told a few tarrier acquaintances.

What these cunts dont know, is that if they think this is bad, then weve no even started yet 😂😂

We are going to destroy these fuckers over the coming weeks and months.

They are going to feel like theve had a lobotomy by the end of the summer.

Then the PTSD will kick in.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Just like I've told a few tarrier acquaintances.

What these cunts dont know, is that if they think this is bad, then weve no even started yet 😂😂

We are going to destroy these fuckers over the coming weeks and months.

They are going to feel like theve had a lobotomy by the end of the summer.

Then the PTSD will kick in.

Some of the video clips I’ve seen of The Tarriers on here mate I think some of them already had The Lobotomy, Have you seen the guy that says if they don’t win 10iar this year they’ll win it next year ffs 😂

The one player who prospered the most during our hiatus because he was the captain of our hated rivals. A nobody at international level, a nobody in Europe and now, a nobody in Scottish football now that we are back to where we belong. The most overrated player ever.

It was the smugness and pretend hard man that made him so hated. And now that we are winning, he can't take it. Fucking karma hearing about him walking out of an interview.

Thank fuck we never signed him!

Archived