Brown walks out of interview when Rangers winning title mentioned

.Williamson.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

As much as it would be joyous to watch I’m not even sure we have any players that would stoop to the level of the thumb an co tbh and not even sure The Gaffer would allow it even if we did.

I want Gerrard to be right in the middle of it. Slippy G eh go fucking destroy them Rangers and enjoy it

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We put up with years and years of shit and those cunts have absolutely crumbled and lost the plot at the first sign of proper pressure.

What a fucking time to be alive.

Like a Mars bar you’ve left in your pocket on a summers day.

2 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Some of the video clips I’ve seen of The Tarriers on here mate I think some of them already had The Lobotomy, Have you seen the guy that says if they don’t win 10iar this year they’ll win it next year ffs 😂

Aye we wulnae see that comin' will wi. :wanker:

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Meh, he’s irrelevant 

He most certainly is bud, but the fact he is skippering them in the season the 10* disappears, whilst playing absolutely beyond gash and that he will be spewing at the prospect of Rangers cantering towards 55 is fucking glorious. 

Edit *9.75.

"you lose concentration for three or four seconds and the big man has got a header at the back post and gets a run on the lads. It's been throughout our whole season."

Throwing his defenders under the bus as well,no you fuckin mutant YOU sold the jerseys at the Ross county goal, nobody else it was all on you you thick cunt. :rofl:

This title will end a boatload of them :rangers:

Only in Scotland would the media fawn over  a bang average footballer like Brown like they have done the last few years. In Europe and when we came back he was well and truly found out. A thug on the field too with his sneaky flying elbows. I hope he’s still captaining them for 56 to increase the pain. 

8 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Only in Scotland would the media fawn over  a bang average footballer like Brown like they have done the last few years. In Europe and when we came back he was well and truly found out. A thug on the field too with his sneaky flying elbows. I hope he’s still captaining them for 56 to increase the pain. 

Flying elbows....yes. But also stamps, lunges, potential leg breaking tackles. Then there was this......Which should be a life ban for being a complete knob. 

4E7EBA17-8382-4FDA-9E2C-B4610A17A850.png

58 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Any videos going about yet of this spastic bastard going in a huff?

Guaranteed if it was Tav the videos would be viral by now.

I think Celtic (like some others) record the presser then distribute the video rather than letting everyone record it.

4 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

I'm expecting him to get a red card. He won't be able to cope with our winning so he is gonna try to take someone out and do harm I think.

He's spent more time in the last few old firms falling about next to Alfredo trying to get him sent off than he has playing football. Comparing him with Steve Davis is as ridiculous as comparing Stevie Fulton with Baggio.

Someone (Arfield's the man) should master doing the smirky mongo faces he pulls when he struts about like a prick and rip the pish mimicking him at every opportunity at the theatre of screams. Cunt will lose it and get sent off and Scottie can salute him off the field. 

Would become the most viewed YouTube clip ever

Embarrassment of a man

Have stood and watched him at ibrox and at the piggery make his way to our fans to rub it in when they’ve beat us, just like the classless fuckwit he is. I wanted him to still be around that rancid club when they were back where they belong looking up at us. He’s the epitome of them as a club and a support, shite on our shoe. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Have stood and watched him at ibrox and at the piggery make his way to our fans to rub it in when they’ve beat us, just like the classless fuckwit he is. I wanted him to still be around that rancid club when they were back where they belong looking up at us. He’s the epitome of them as a club and a support, shite on our shoe. 

Not a fan then Billy?

27 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Flying elbows....yes. But also stamps, lunges, potential leg breaking tackles. Then there was this......Which should be a life ban for being a complete knob. 

4E7EBA17-8382-4FDA-9E2C-B4610A17A850.png

Somebody better tell General George he's lost his carpets.

4 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Not in the slightest 🤣

Classless dickhead mate.

Along with the thumb, Lustig and rat face Tierney their goading of players and fans (always ignored by referees) set new lows in classlessness 

Would have loved to have seen him face Ian Ferguson in his prime, he'd have loved snapping the cunt in two

Just now, the cry was no said:

Classless dickhead mate.

Along with the thumb, Lustig and rat face Tierney their goading of players and fans (always ignored by referees) set new lows in classlessness 

Would have loved to have seen him face Ian Ferguson in his prime, he'd have loved snapping the cunt in two

Can add ajer to the list too. Shame lustig etc fucked off before they got their medicine.

Archived