Brown walks out of interview when Rangers winning title mentioned

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11787/12226249/scott-brown-celtic-midfielder-not-looking-past-next-game-amid-possible-Rangers-parkhead-coronation

VID_1614093636665.mp4

I don’t see it as playing to the gallery at all, I see it as him being raging and them being in utter agony

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think Celtic (like some others) record the presser then distribute the video rather than letting everyone record it.

Where you there mate? Dying to get a first hand commentary of this:lol:

No way will the beggars release the video, well in saying that their recent calamities on social media suggest they might just:lol:

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Where you there mate? Dying to get a first hand commentary of this:lol:

No way will the beggars release the video, well in saying that their recent calamities on social media suggest they might just:lol:

Nah I was not and for some reason the guys who work on our Celtic site have no interest in doing them despite us getting them some access. I sometimes get Lennon's post-match stuff from away games though and some of it is absolute gold.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I want Gerrard to be right in the middle of it. Slippy G eh go fucking destroy them Rangers and enjoy it

I hear you mate and after all the provocation we’ve had to endure since 2012 I fully understand it, My head says No and to show some class befitting of being a representative of Rangers, My Heart says Fuck it Fill your boots and rub their noses into the fucking dirt and then some, Can always wheel out The Old Over Exuberance Excuse if it gets out of hand 😂

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nah I was not and for some reason the guys who work on our Celtic site have no interest in doing them despite us getting them some access. I sometimes get Lennon's post-match stuff from away games though and some of it is absolute gold.

I can imagine mate, the guy is bi-polar i think. 

One look at their dugout then ours you can see the stark differences in team camaraderie. Our coaching team look like a team whilst theirs is just a rabble.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I can imagine mate, the guy is bi-polar i think. 

One look at their dugout then ours you can see the stark differences in team camaraderie. Our coaching team look like a team whilst theirs is just a rabble.

He's completely given up and hes made no secret of it. Its fucking brilliant.

plumbGER likes this

Whether we win it before or on the day at parkhead can see broon doing whatever it takes to grab the limelight. He is finished and it concerns me that he will take out a couple of our players before seeing red.  His last OF game for sure and he will want to make his mark.  Just hope we are switched on and make sure this cunt is sent off without causing any injury. 

This title, this fucking title. Sitting there with my oldest boy trying to work out when he might need time off when we win it. My youngest boy taking the piss because he knows he’ll be off school.

Seen lows, seen highs but this means so much to so many. 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You just going in to random threads to break the news mate aye😂

esquire will be raging he didn’t have the scoop 

Was gona make a thread then seen this one 😂 cant be fucked posting at all these days tbh coz every time I do I get torn a new one lol

born a blue nose likes this
5 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Never mind but if you want your chance to get him biting just tell him that Hugh Keevins has said Rangers fans are Revving up for #55 Title Celebrations that will register on The Richter Scale and he’s no fucking wrong 😂

I heard Keevins that day.  
He went on to say the Rangers celebrations will make V.E. Day look tame.  
Wasn’t around for V.E. Day but I’ll give matching or beating it a right good go.  

2 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

Have stood and watched him at ibrox and at the piggery make his way to our fans to rub it in when they’ve beat us, just like the classless fuckwit he is. I wanted him to still be around that rancid club when they were back where they belong looking up at us. He’s the epitome of them as a club and a support, shite on our shoe. 

Examples of what Ally referred to as having ‘sly kicks at us’.  

Billy1984 likes this