Going going gone

5 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Resigned... what an absolute shitebag, held on all this time then quits just before we win it at their dump. 

Still at least Lego and the Thumb will still be there, the pain on those bastards faces is going to be nearly as delightful as actually winning the thing!

I doubt he walked out. Got sacked imo. Dumped by the filthy club that he loves. Loving his pain!:craphead:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Sad to see any manager losing his job but I'm sure there are loads of top clubs out there desperate to capture a man with his cutting edge coaching skills with the level headed calm demeanor he brings.

Pub teams aren't  allowed to play because of the lockdown mate.

He will have to wait until the pubs are open. Around 2030 if Nicola gets her way. 

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Sad to see any manager losing his job but I'm sure there are loads of top clubs out there desperate to capture a man with his cutting edge coaching skills with the level headed calm demeanor he brings.

Have to tell you that I’ve read your post a couple of times and I’m not entirely convinced you’re 100% serious.

:lol:

15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

All the best Neil 

And thanks for the memories 

calling us cheats and Orange Bastards while spitting on a Rangers scarf, getting filled in on Ashton Lane, getting bombs and bullets sent in the post, kicking various inanimate objects, having teeth of many colours and shapes and generally being a manky Fenian cunt. Thankyou Neil Francis Lennon.

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Naw Clarke hates all the bigotry and would never put his family through it , aye right. The wanker would sign in a heartbeat........

Normally yes, but he's got the Euros to look forward to with Scotland and Ceptic are in freefall.

3 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Bheast FC will end up giving another plank of wood the job in John Kennedy , must admit its quite amusing watching things unfold at the Paedodome .

The throbbers and msm will give it big links saying Benitez or Mourinho are on their list. Then they'll reveal the jakey Clarke in the summer.

Archived