Rangers and the 55 Merchandise

VanVeenRangers

Rangers have a massive opportunity soon and I hope the planning is well underway. The Club can make an absolute fortune when we are officially crowned Champions. 

Fair play to those buying in flags sharks and banners but the day we win the league, I want our club on the front foot selling everything 55 related. This could be a big money spinner and that's even before the 150th Anniversary. Bring out 55 tops, t shirts, flags, mugs, ducks, pens, toys, champagne, vodka, gin. Our support want to celebrate right through the Summer.

In 2008 David Murray and Rangers failed to capitalise on our UEFA Cup final position. We didn't push the boat out and make the millions we should have. 

There will not be a bigger opportunity for us to make some money which in turn will support the club going into next season.

Rangers, James Bisgrove and Castore - do us proud.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club are in the process of upgrading the graphic design department at the moment with this all in mind. I know because my son is a graphic designer and has been working on Rangers related  merchandise designs that the club have been missing out on. He has applied to the clubs vacancy for this , hopefully this is in line with what the fans have been wanting regarding merchandise. 

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

oh, they were bad. 

Wash yer mouth out! :lol:

Billy Ocean with When the Going Gets Tough introducting a 55 vid. Finishing it with how can you see looking through those tears...

2 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Rangers have a massive opportunity soon and I hope the planning is well underway. The Club can make an absolute fortune when we are officially crowned Champions. 

Fair play to those buying in flags sharks and banners but the day we win the league, I want our club on the front foot selling everything 55 related. This could be a big money spinner and that's even before the 150th Anniversary. Bring out 55 tops, t shirts, flags, mugs, ducks, pens, toys, champagne, vodka, gin. Our support want to celebrate right through the Summer.

In 2008 David Murray and Rangers failed to capitalise on our UEFA Cup final position. We didn't push the boat out and make the millions we should have. 

There will not be a bigger opportunity for us to make some money which in turn will support the club going into next season.

Rangers, James Bisgrove and Castore - do us proud.

Also Rangers 55inc dildos for the lady’s and @Bronzy

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t talk shite 

The production was naff - but whatever rocks your boat. I know, I had loads of the nine in a row years videos, Super Ally, the works. Great for the goals, but that was it!

And before you say it, Rangers nine in a row videos.

Archived