Watch party link working?

BlueThunder

Edit: the small print says it might take an hour for the ticket to work - just to let people know in case they come in from work and expect it to work right away.

Just bought it and signed up to the mic program using the same email. Clicking on the link, the app says I need to buy a ticket!

Does it take a while? Anyone else seeing this?

Hope the club haven’t fucked this - I’m a developer by trade so am fairly up with this sort of tech.

Ta

wtf is a watch party? i keep getting emails from the club about it but no sure what they are on about.

edit: nvm it seems to be an app you download. clive + jermain will be on it and i assume you can see them in video and chat live. 

i feel too old for this shit

I see someone on FF has posted in their thread that the same thing has happened to them.

Looks to me like the Firebase dynamic links are not translating to a universal link correctly, and not opening the app directly when installed.

Great way for the club to make extra money, 2 tickets needed to watch 😜

13 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I see someone on FF has posted in their thread that the same thing has happened to them.

Looks to me like the Firebase dynamic links are not translating to a universal link correctly, and not opening the app directly when installed.

We need to remove the flux capacitor and change the continual transfunctioner.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Android or iOS out of interest?

Sorry mate I’m just taking the piss, I have my doubts that the link would have done anything yesterday 😂 what is it you’re expecting to see right now? Surely nothing will happen till closer to kick off?

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Sorry mate I’m just taking the piss, I have my doubts that the link would have done anything yesterday 😂 what is it you’re expecting to see right now? Surely nothing will happen till closer to kick off?

I’m expecting to see “event starts in 3 hours” or suchlike, not “you have to buy a ticket” 🤪

Might just be the way it is, and it starts working at match time.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

I’m expecting to see “event starts in 3 hours” or suchlike, not “you have to buy a ticket” 🤪

Might just be the way it is, and it starts working at match time.

Aye if it’s asking you to still buy then I’d be concerned, would hope that after the fuck up with rangerstv the other week that they’d be on top of this 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye if it’s asking you to still buy then I’d be concerned, would hope that after the fuck up with rangerstv the other week that they’d be on top of this 

There is small print at the bottom of the page that says it may take an hour for the ticket to be active, so I assume that’s what myself and other folk are seeing right now.

I’m presuming watch party is when many fans are up on the screen interacting similar to a zooms/ teams meeting and this one is with JD. I’ve seen some English clubs to it and it’s a bit mad when there’s a goal with everyone jumping about their living rooms lol

51 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

9BAF6159-AC95-4E1A-A11D-CE50D616E04B.jpeg.6d1ff47eee592a206186a0c899f182de.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

I got a weeks holiday because of it :coolio:

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Does all that mean that the dylythium crystals are knackered and we cant get back to the future??

giphy.gif

Archived