For 55

Camshy

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

Been working on this painting since start of January, plodding away when I get the chance. Almost finished with just 4 more players to add as well as some details.

Anyway thought some might like to have a little look.

Quality. 

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Been working on this painting since start of January, plodding away when I get the chance. Almost finished with just 4 more players to add as well as some details.

Class mate 👍

2 hours ago, Camshy said:

Great work 👏🏻

19 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Quality painting.  Suggest you get this printed for the many who will want a copy, a little earner for all your hard work.

Ye im planning to do that when all is complete 

4 hours ago, Camshy said:

I would pay you serious money for that painting mate 

4 hours ago, Camshy said:

What do you think of my ex girlfriends painting for me to celebrate us winning first to 50 titles in 2003 ? Called flag day after our club were the first to issue flags for winning the title image.thumb.jpg.f634884b1008e0557baea1de0842d662.jpg

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would pay you serious money for that painting mate 

Ye I do plan on selling the main piece m8 and had quite a few Interested parties.

Follow my Facebook page and you can dm on there or my Instagram page....both below.

https://www.facebook.com/GacArt/

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=10x2jr2nde20k&utm_content=d6n1c0f

Ye your girls painting is excellent 👌

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

What do you think of my ex girlfriends painting for me to celebrate us winning first to 50 titles in 2003 ? Called flag day after our club were the first to issue flags for winning the title image.thumb.jpg.f634884b1008e0557baea1de0842d662.jpg

Are the beans in the background Branston or Heinz?

23 hours ago, Camshy said:

Biggest complaint is the tune cut out Just as it was about to hit the best bit!!

Joking aside, cracking painting mate. 

How many more games does Nathan Patterson and Bassey need to win a medal? 

Archived