** Last 16 Europa League **

BlueVanguard

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Aye, some classy individual players who contribute to some great team goals. 

We are one of the most attacking teams left in the competition. I am confident that we will surpass last seasons run. Especially if Tavs and Roofe manage to get fit and stay that way. 

Exactly how good this team is we are about to find out over the next few weeks .

Last 16 2 years in a row with a decent chance of the quarters .

Anybody suggesting that the night after Progres would have deserved locked up .

31 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Shambles playing the Scottish cup tbh, at least we’ll have the league sewn up so should be able to rest players but our schedule is going to be ridiculous now. 

get the league wrapped up this weekend and the SC keeps our players competitive so I’ve no issues with it. I also don’t care about being unbeaten in the league just as long as we win the league. 

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

get the league wrapped up this weekend and the SC keeps our players competitive so I’ve no issues with it. I also don’t care about being unbeaten in the league just as long as we win the league. 

No bothered about being unbeaten in league either tbh, Scottish cup and Euro games take priority once title is wrapped up 

@Siam69

You’re normally on the case with infection rates and is there a possibility of our away tie getting moved?

I also don’t get why Liverpool are the ones who need to do the travelling especially for their home tie as I’m not sure they would have agreed if the tie was tighter.

F72C0D0C-E9FB-4B40-9425-3CE185A69FD3.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

@Siam69

You’re normally on the case with infection rates and is there a possibility of our away tie getting moved?

I also don’t get why Liverpool are the ones who need to do the travelling especially for their home tie as I’m not sure they would have agreed if the tie was tighter.

Seems a bit unfair that. How can that be if it's Liverpool's home tie. Surely they could play in Cardiff for instance, or up here.

20 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

@Siam69

Should make them travel to Athens imo

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

@Siam69

@bigblueyonder what's the latest, were more strict restrictions put in place?

4 hours ago, Siam69 said:

@bigblueyonder what's the latest, were more strict restrictions put in place?

Last restrictions were Monday, obviously to early to see the impact of them but the trajectory of the pandemic is still upwards here and hospitalisations are the highest they've been during the whole pandemic.

Looks like this will go ahead there's been nothing I've seen that would suggest cancelling was an option they are looking at. 

Archived