** Last 16 Europa League **

BlueVanguard

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premier league  arrogance is probably the only reason why I’d like an English team but I’d rather beat them in the final. Listening to McManaman claim Slavia Prague Aren’t even a good team whilst they look comfortable against the 3rd best team in the premier league annoys the life out of me

36 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I dunno about that theres not many of the teams who would actively want us in the draw. 

We are capable of beating anyone left in the tournament, and I really do fear nobody..... but all 16 sides will be saying that tonight.

Of course we are in it to win it, and why shouldn't we be? but.... it's all a bonus on top of a season that has went amazingly well - 2 big performances from the team and we could easily be in a European Semi Final - but at this stage it's just who shows up on the day.

44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hoffenheim have been woeful this season and are not far off a relegation battle. It was also a smash and grab going by the stats 

Molde finished 19 points behind Bodø/Glimt in the league. Not a simple easy win but definitely the best draw we can get.

Norwegian league doesn't start back until April as well.

38 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The only team I do not think we can beat is Man U.

I would even feel much more confident of beating Bayer L this year if they get through.

My nephew is a huge Man Utd fan and Rangers are his Scottish team. He even has a Man U/Rangers 50/50 scarf which I despise.

I'd love to beat them then and put a match to the fucking thing!

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Premier league  arrogance is probably the only reason why I’d like an English team but I’d rather beat them in the final. Listening to McManaman claim Slavia Prague Aren’t even a good team whilst they look comfortable against the 3rd best team in the premier league annoys the life out of me

and they have just scored leicester up against it now

Archived