** Last 16 Europa League **

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that was Ross County mate

not long now until the lifelong Slavia Prague fan who moved to Glasgow shows up with the full squad breakdown 

They can ram their guard of honour, they have no honour to give. There’s also no chance they would do this. People need to stop yakking on about it. Fuck them, turn up and thump them as champions does

Posted Images

Premier league  arrogance is probably the only reason why I’d like an English team but I’d rather beat them in the final. Listening to McManaman claim Slavia Prague Aren’t even a good team whilst they look comfortable against the 3rd best team in the premier league annoys the life out of me

Teddybear123 likes this
36 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I dunno about that theres not many of the teams who would actively want us in the draw. 

We are capable of beating anyone left in the tournament, and I really do fear nobody..... but all 16 sides will be saying that tonight.

Of course we are in it to win it, and why shouldn't we be? but.... it's all a bonus on top of a season that has went amazingly well - 2 big performances from the team and we could easily be in a European Semi Final - but at this stage it's just who shows up on the day.

44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hoffenheim have been woeful this season and are not far off a relegation battle. It was also a smash and grab going by the stats 

Molde finished 19 points behind Bodø/Glimt in the league. Not a simple easy win but definitely the best draw we can get.

Norwegian league doesn't start back until April as well.

Rangers_no1 likes this
2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Norwegian league doesn't start back until April as well.

Thought it was back this weekend but just seen its friendlies in March. 👍

Talking about Leverkusen, Frimpong started well there. First sub appearance goal lost after 3 mins. Same on his second appearance. First start 3 nil down at HT lost 4 in total.

Playing in midfield tonight apparently. £11.5m my ass.

• TheJacketRFC changed the title to ** Last 16 Europa League **