** Last 16 Europa League **

BlueVanguard

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want and don’t want an English team at the same time. When we pump them out the cup, Gerrard suddenly gets catapulted higher in everyone’s eyes down there and we’ll have all and sundry coming knocking for him. I want him here for a shot at the champions league next season and for  2iar

4 minutes ago, ArthurNuman said:

I want and don’t want an English team at the same time. When we pump them out the cup, Gerrard suddenly gets catapulted higher in everyone’s eyes down there and we’ll have all and sundry coming knocking for him. I want him here for a shot at the champions league next season and for  2iar

Think that's happening anyway. Gerrards stock has risen ten fold this season, only natural for big interest from the sharks down south. Just have to see if Liverpool is the only club he would leave for.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think that's happening anyway. Gerrards stock has risen ten fold this season, only natural for big interest from the sharks down south. Just have to see if Liverpool is the only club he would leave for.

I know and agree with you, however the majority of fans will still give it ‘its scotland’ or the ‘pub league’ nonsense claiming we’d struggle against league 1 teams. If we beat one of their own, then there can be no doubt from anyone just how good we are. 

1 minute ago, ArthurNuman said:

I know and agree with you, however the majority of fans will still give it ‘its scotland’ or the ‘pub league’ nonsense claiming we’d struggle against league 1 teams. If we beat one of their own, then there can be no doubt from anyone just how good we are. 

The quotes about us from the English media last night are very, very positive. Some are fearing us drawing one of their teams with the chances of us ending up embarrassing them. Think they've definitely stood up and took notice.

4 hours ago, Big V said:

The only team I really don't want to face next round is AC Milan.

Genuinely don’t have any fear about them as they scraped past 10 men.

Man U are all wrong for us though. Their pace upfront and in the wide areas would cause us real problems.

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The quotes about us from the English media last night are very, very positive. Some are fearing us drawing one of their teams with the chances of us ending up embarrassing them. Think they've definitely stood up and took notice.

Aye I would love the English teams to be knocked out purely down to the arrogance of that cunt Tim Sherwood last week. He was banging on about an all English final and sniggering away when Boydie said teams will fear Rangers.

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The thing I’m getting from some bits of the English media is that we belong in the last 16. We’re not mentioned as a token add-on any more.

I'm hoping for a good draw against one of the easier teams this round followed by a Battle of Britain in the next.

I'm sure we would all like to see how we compare against a really big Premier League team and to do well we need the best 11  possible out on the field.

I'm really not wanting to go so far that SG becomes the next big thing and we find it impossible to hold on to him. He has Champions League with us next season so would want a top 4 team anyway so it's hard to call.

Archived