** Last 16 Europa League **

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

that was Ross County mate

not long now until the lifelong Slavia Prague fan who moved to Glasgow shows up with the full squad breakdown 

They can ram their guard of honour, they have no honour to give. There’s also no chance they would do this. People need to stop yakking on about it. Fuck them, turn up and thump them as champions does

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

c'mon mate. They are loaded with talent. Avoid at all costs.

Avoid and get easiest draw everytime for me. Glamour matters fuck all in light of no crowd.

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

What happened to you between 2012 and 2020, you vanished? 

Gloryhunter?

bluenoz and andyhrfc like this

I want and don’t want an English team at the same time. When we pump them out the cup, Gerrard suddenly gets catapulted higher in everyone’s eyes down there and we’ll have all and sundry coming knocking for him. I want him here for a shot at the champions league next season and for  2iar

4 minutes ago, ArthurNuman said:

I want and don’t want an English team at the same time. When we pump them out the cup, Gerrard suddenly gets catapulted higher in everyone’s eyes down there and we’ll have all and sundry coming knocking for him. I want him here for a shot at the champions league next season and for  2iar

Think that's happening anyway. Gerrards stock has risen ten fold this season, only natural for big interest from the sharks down south. Just have to see if Liverpool is the only club he would leave for.