Nathan Patterson

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TamCoopz said:

Was the reaction from him after scoring as well, could tell what it meant so fair play 

I was disappointed in his involvement the other week more than then rest as I believe he is a cert to be a star.....I would hate to see him carve out a fantastic career elsewhere because of some foolish actions.....us fans are a fickle bunch....his goal was massive at the time, you kinda feel his redemption has started :tu:

Just now, hammer93 said:

I was disappointed in his involvement the other week more than then rest as I believe he is a cert to be a star.....I would hate to see him carve out a fantastic career elsewhere because of some foolish actions.....us fans are a fickle bunch....his goal was massive at the time, you kinda feel his redemption has started :tu:

My argument was with the people defending what he had done, all this ‘he’s only 19’ and all the rest of it, he should’ve known better. But fair play to him, deserves all the plaudits for that performance. 

He was fantastic and took his goal well.

If Stevie G is happy that the whole Covid breach is dealt with from our perspective and we now move on then I'm willing to do as well.

He's got a big future so let's get behind him now.

Archived