Nathan Patterson

Bronzy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Brian Laudrup and Gravesen in the studio and hightlights from our game come on... presenter asks Gravesen about Rangers and our amazing run... he doesnt reply - just looks at her... What does Laudrup do??? Fist pumps! Says not a single team left will want to draw us. He is, of course right......and handsome.

Surprised Gravesen was on Danish TV. Last I heard he was a pro Call of Duty player in Las Vegas :lol: 

One of the things Lennon did wrong, among plenty of things, was pushing his players in front of the media bus. Gerrard has handled the whole thing brilliantly. Older players who have had every chance - quietly moved on. Young players who need to learn - quietly handled and given their chance. Being a young person right now must be so difficult. He done well. I expect Dapo to be given similar chances if he handles it the same.

3 hours ago, soulboy said:

You can guarantee now Balogun is injured as well as Tav, Patterson will get his covid ban before our next league game

Been 13 days since the incident happened. Jones and Edmundson got suspended 18 days after their fuck up. Chances are they'll be suspended next week.

4 hours ago, saintbob1969 said:

One of the things Lennon did wrong, among plenty of things, was pushing his players in front of the media bus. Gerrard has handled the whole thing brilliantly. Older players who have had every chance - quietly moved on. Young players who need to learn - quietly handled and given their chance. Being a young person right now must be so difficult. He done well. I expect Dapo to be given similar chances if he handles it the same.

By a lot of accounts, Patterson's attitude outside this incident is exemplary.

Heard plenty of murmurs that this is not the case with Dapo, so wouldn't assume they will be handled in the same manner.

Archived