• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to him, takes a strong mentality to come back into the fold and do what he did. Hopefully he pushes on now and keeps on proving why Gerrard has given him a second chance.

Was the reaction from him after scoring as well, could tell what it meant so fair play 

He is getting a 150 game ban from the SFA after that goal! You can be fucking sure of it!

Posted Images

Like many when we heard about it at the time and what could have happened if they had gone into training and fucked up our season I was angry and did not see a future for any of them. 

The day after I started to calm down and hoped Nathan could be kept on. It seems that Stevie and his backroom team agree and so for now it is over and hope that him and the other young guys can get back on track.

That 2nd half performance tonight was great and his goal at the time it came was very important.  

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

why. He's made up for it tonight...

Not hugely bothered by it and I'm desperate for him to become a huge player for us.

Just a bit uneasy when what they've done could have had huge consequences if they hadn't have been caught until after being to training/in squads.

Valance1690 likes this
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not hugely bothered by it and I'm desperate for him to become a huge player for us.

Just a bit uneasy when what they've done could have had huge consequences if they hadn't have been caught until after being to training/in squads.

Feck me after tonight id just be enjoying life mate!!!!

dougie76 likes this
28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still stand by what I said, if he stays it is what is.

Done well tonight tbf to him

Of course he’s staying, we need to be pragmatic. Anyone who breaks the rules and already wasn’t in the plans will go.  anyone who we see as having a future will stay. It’s that simple 

Really pleased for the lad.... he made a mistake and will face his punishment - which is only right-but he will take his punishment like a man and ( hopefully ) knuckle down and try his best to make up for his error of judgement.

Think he has a big future at Rangers.

I was absolutely raging with him and the others for potentially putting a spanner in the works of our season.Circumstances have deemed them an apology and a second chance and my god has he taken it and redeemed himself.