Nathan Patterson

Davy Vandenbroucke

Patterson, Jones, Bassey etc etc have been selfish in there actions....and don't be kidded that if they hadn't been caught the would 100% have went and trained and we could have seen things unravel....which would have been totally unforgivable but they didn't 

We move on, tonight is a perfect example why Patterson is so highly rated....I would suggest people will soon forget about his stupidity when he performs at a high level for us

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised when I saw they were on the bench,I thought it was good that Steven Gerrard said Nathan came from a good family and that he had made mistakes when he was younger,Gerrard knows what the actual story was,so I’m happy to trust his judgment.

I was raging last weekend because of the potentially huge damage it could have caused to our season, but after his interview, his reaction to his goal and his emotions at the end of the game, I'm happy to back off. 

Correct decision by SG. What if Balogun had gone off injured and NP wasn't on the bench? 

Welcome back ya wee daftie. 

8 minutes ago, Ted E Bayer said:

Wonderful.  On a side note he looks skinny (slim) for a defender, would like to see him put on a few pounds Katic style.

I hope he develops in his own time, instead of being treated like a bodybuilder and having his knees ruined.

Brian Laudrup and Gravesen in the studio and hightlights from our game come on... presenter asks Gravesen about Rangers and our amazing run... he doesnt reply - just looks at her... What does Laudrup do??? Fist pumps! Says not a single team left will want to draw us. He is, of course right......and handsome.

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Fucker of domestic ban enhanced coz he scored and the nations mooths foamed uncontrollable 

They will see that as a massive two fingers Rangers and patterson have gave them. They will absolutely ragin and dying to settle the score with a massive domestic ban. Fuck them.

Just now, MurrayWilson said:

They will see that as a massive two fingers Rangers and patterson have gave them. They will absolutely ragin and dying to settle the score with a massive domestic ban. Fuck them.

Certainty mate 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He showed some character tonight coming on and performing like that.

Manager has drawn a line under it and happy to trust his judgement

Exactly that. 

I believe he will still receive a ban etc and he’s a very lucky boy to still be at the club.

However I think he has shown he’s destined for a high level with that response tonight.

The character of a player of much his elder. I believe this guys the real deal at right back.

Archived