FIFA fair play award for Alfie

I think he did the right thing and I'm sure the likes of Moses McNeil and Tom vallance would have been proud of this act of sportsmanship. 

If he does win an award for this, it would be amazing and the meltdown across the city would just get even bigger 🤣

Very  few players would have done that and it puzzles me why he did to be honest,but if he wins a fair play award after the way he is vilified in the Scottish press it would be the most perfect wind up in this crazy season that seems to have been scripted especially to please us bears.

There would be meltdown if a player who is consistently targeted for his discipline got that award. He did things the way a Rangers player should in my opinion, and seems to do a lot in his homeland also. Whatever the criteria are it is probably justified. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That was literally the first time I have ever seen any form of sportsmanship from him and I sincerely hope it was the last ffs

I much prefer the shithousery, that's for sure. No harm done though and it may even bring good karma from the football gods....

Archived